Help › Forums

Loading Issue & High CPU Usage

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 18 2021 7:03 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 6:13 AM

Thanks guys, I don't really know much about these things so I'm just clutching at straws really.  ; )

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 8:03 AM

The loading issues surrounding MP games and such are not on your end. You don't need to blowup your home network or do odd things to Windows firewall or anything like that. 

The issue is with the game and certain MP game modes requiring multiple concurrent connections in a game thread. Just have to wait and see if they resolve it. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 11:01 AM

dedBuNNy:

The loading issues surrounding MP games and such are not on your end. You don't need to blowup your home network or do odd things to Windows firewall or anything like that. 

The issue is with the game and certain MP game modes requiring multiple concurrent connections in a game thread. Just have to wait and see if they resolve it. 

Agreed.

Last night, a friend of mine could not connect to a 4-player stroke play game.  He would just sit spinning at the main screen and finally gave up.  After that game, he and I were able to play a 2-player stroke play game together.  He was able to accept my invite right away and throughout that game everything loaded very quickly for both of us.  No reboots, no cache-clearing, no reinstalls or tweaks of any sort.  So at this point, it's really hit-or-miss.  But it does seem to be worse the more players you have in your game.

EDIT:  Also played a 3-player stroke play game just now (3:30pm EST).  2 players in US East and one in the UK.  No loading issues for any of us, although one player's in-game chat stopped working halfway through the round.

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 11:24 AM

So tired of playing for 9 holes and then having the game end due to god knows what. 

Also sick of not being able to create a game the vast majority of the time.

• PAGES
RSS