Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Sep 29 2021 10:22 AM (1,726 replies)
  • 1irony
    412 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 2:48 PM

Almost everyone that signed up for the WC has left, so Nova will no longer be fielding a team.

Cheers,

Darren

• PAULFINN52
    3,066 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 7:54 AM

1irony:

Almost everyone that signed up for the WC has left, so Nova will no longer be fielding a team.

Cheers,

Darren

no probs dazza maybe you will sneak into sel team then lol

• Ketket1
    5,421 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 4:36 AM

Paul,

Blood & Fire will put a team in. This is our first year so would just like to understand the format and rules. Mobile v PCEA, head to head or not etc

Thanks Michael 

• TdotDoba
    2,044 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 4:43 AM

Ketket1:

Paul,

Blood & Fire will put a team in. This is our first year so would just like to understand the format and rules. Mobile v PCEA, head to head or not etc

Thanks Michael 

Hi Michael,

I'm Dotty and co-run the World Cup with finny.

Mobile will not be able to play in the world cup as mobile does not have the capacity to play MP at this time. 

So PCEA only.

Cheers

• PAULFINN52
    3,066 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 4:45 AM

HEY ALL

QUICK UPDATE,WE HAVE 26 TEAMS SO FAR AND WAITING FOR A FEW TO GET BACK TO ME.

WE ARE LOOKING TO START AFTER TOPPS ALTERNATE COMP SO AROUND APRIL.BIT LATE THIS YEAR.

IM LEAVING SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MID MARCH THEN 

GET THE MESSAGE OUT WE NEED 7 MORE TEAMS THEN WE CAN START  PUTTING SOME RULES/COURSES AND SQUADS IN

FINNY

UPDATE BLOOD AND FIRE HAVE DROPPED OUT DUE TO MOST PLAYERS MOBILE SO 25 WILL DO AT THE MOMENT.

28 TEAMS IS THE NEXT HURDLE SO  WE WILL NEED 3 MORE TEAMS OTHERWISE WE GO WITH 25.

• vivian1234
    2,979 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 4:21 AM

PAULFINN52:
    28 TEAMS IS THE NEXT HURDLE SO  WE WILL NEED 3 MORE TEAMS OTHERWISE WE GO WITH 25.

Hi all ,

Amigos have signed in with one team but most likely will be 2 teams .

So please keep a space open for one more for us Finny :)

Cheers ,

Viv xx

• JDGHOST
    5,404 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 8:41 AM

The Founders Club is still trying to field a 2nd team as well we just need 3 more to sign up.... I will keep you in the know Finny..

Cheers

JD

• BirdieLady9
    2,344 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:41 AM

Hey Finny ,

Dew Duck Inn will be fielding a team this year.....need to get out of last place this time   lol   .  Will send you the player list in a week or so :) Got 13 now !

Patti :)

• JMH1
    210 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 11:34 AM

hi, Finny,

Aphrodite is getting close to having two teams as well. Will let you know as soon as we have them locked in.

Jack

• PAULFINN52
    3,066 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 11:50 AM

that could be good you 3 that will take us up to 28 perfect

UPDATE DO NOT SEND ANY SQUADS OVER YET.I WILL BE ASKING FOR ALL SQUADS TO BE POSTED ON HERE WHEN WE GET THE FINAL NUMBERS

THX

FINNY

RSS