Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • FEDMOON
    1,054 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:19 AM

Group 1 - Round 5

Match 3: The Bushwackers vs SEL Coolrunnings

Tie #6

#379 FEDMOON W     vs      Spanishfox  #474

• IAG12
    187 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:21 AM

Round 5 - Group 2 - Tie #4

317 IAG12 WINS vs 187 IParkin

• TomCarioca
    288 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:34 AM

Round 5 - Group 4 - Match 4

Tie # 3 ---   50 Boyet10659 WINS   v   107 TomCarioca

Enjoyed the match, met a great player and a great guy.

In the middle of the match I started doubting whether I really do play a person or a machine lol

Boyet has a built-in boooming guarantee and his putting is just awesome. To win one really needs an error-free, doped, lucky 100% day...

Great match! Well deserved win.

Good luck for your coming rounds...   ah, well... you don't need any luck tho lol

• mrshanestaley
    659 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 11:19 AM

GROUP 3:  ROUND 5

Tie #7 - 444 mrshanestaley  WINS 1 up vs.  398 RDW10

This was a great match that went down to the wire! I managed a birdie at the 1st to go 1up. Rob came right back on the 3rd to even up the match. Again I went 1 up after birdie on 5. And again Rob came back 2 holes later to make it AS at 7.

The next four holes were uneventful. Then Rob snatched the advantage of a poor approach shot by me to take a 1up lead at 12. But on the next hole I was able to get the match back to even. After exchanging pars on 14 we head to the 15th tee all knotted up.

I carded a bird on 15 to take a 1 hole lead heading to the dreaded par 3 16th tee. I unwittingly hit my approach and got a heartbeat. Rob ended up a little long and just missed his long birdie attempt. I was able to drain my 8 footer to go up 2 with 2 to play. I win right!!!

Not so fast...Rob comes right back on 17 with a bird to cut the lead to 1 up and 1 to go. With the par 5 18th remaining I tell myself on the tee all I need to do is birdie the hole and it's done. Tee shot, check. Second shot, 106 from the pin, check. Wedge approach, heartbeat, check. Rob is outside of me but still with a makeable birdie putt. I am saying in my head I am good, even if he makes this I got mine. 

But the end became very anticlimactic with Rob's putt curling at the end to just miss the cup. No pressure on my birdie putt but I still manage to miss my 8 footer as well. Really??? We play this back and forth tug of war of a match to get to 18 and we both par it? Check, UGH!!!

Enjoyed it very much Rob!!! And welcome to our Discord gang...look forward to a rematch bud!

Shane

• MrAlfsyrinx
    69 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 1:00 PM
    group 2 round 5
    Golfos Panellets vs Penalty Box3 
    After playing with Listowell2018 in Erin Hills, I have won 5 up
    It has been a pleasure to play with my rival, a very good player. 
    Thanks
  • sirshinealot
    172 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 2:29 PM

World Cup Round 5 Group 3  Match 2 Matchplay Erin Hills 

TCC SPARTANS                 V'S         THE PENALTY BOX 2 

sirshinealot   won 3 up        V'S          Fankiko

• aliesen
    60 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 5:04 PM

Round5

Group2

Tie5

#70 Aliesen draw #229 Dskinnerii

Del shot, i putt we tie end. It was good and fun match.

Ali

• vrooomed
    151 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 6:26 PM

Round 5  - Match Play - Erin Hills

Cobra Kai vs. SEL Hotshots

Steve58300 vs. vrooomed

Steve58300 wins over vrooomed - 2 and 1

• Steve58300
    669 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 6:34 PM

Group 1  Round 5  Tie #7

#246 Steve58300 Won 2 up  vs  #81 vrooomed

Had a great round with Dan tonight.  I was very lucky with the putter.  Dan's putts where lipping out ever hole.  

Thanks Dan for the round.  GL in you and your teams future matches.

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 6:41 PM

Dear friends... I'm sorry I couldn't give you more notice, but, there was no way to set a date in an easy way... today graceygirl and me, we play our game at about 9:40 pm gmt+2.

WUISENRIKE .. 8 up WIN to GRACEYGIRL.

I can't add much more... gracey , looks like she didn't have a good day and ended too early with hardly any fight and show.

For my part, I was a little more accurate and so, I could always have control of the match.... besides doing my little things of golfo... puuff puuff

you can see this match in my twitch videos... 

thanks friends.

luis enrique

GOLF GOLFO .. WORLD CUP MATCH ... WUISENRIKE vs GRACEYGIRL - Twitch

RSS