Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 7:29 AM

wleiss:

Is it OK that we played already? I have a teammate that was told by his opponent that their match couldn't be played until April 21. I think he meant that he was told that according to the rules of the tourney the matches couldn't be played until then.

Will

I think your fine Will... I Believe your teammates opponent is incorrect 😉

Round 2

18April – 2nd May

18 Holes Strokeplay

Kiawah island The Ocean Course

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 7:42 AM

JDGHOST:

wleiss:

Is it OK that we played already? I have a teammate that was told by his opponent that their match couldn't be played until April 21. I think he meant that he was told that according to the rules of the tourney the matches couldn't be played until then.

Will

Round 2

18April – 2nd May

18 Holes Strokeplay

You're absolutely correct, JD. 

• wleiss
    6,254 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 8:45 AM

AnaNikolaj:

JDGHOST:

wleiss:

Will

Round 2

18April – 2nd May

18 Holes Strokeplay

You're absolutely correct, JD. 

Thank you JD and Ana.  I did check the schedule, but I wasn't sure if some change had been made on the fly that I wasn't aware of. Thank you.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 1:14 PM

wleiss:

Will

second round started 18th so no probs,tell the opponent to actually read the forums then they will know ok

finny

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 4:51 PM

All good, not to worry

• SpectaularG
    47 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 9:41 AM

group 3 round 2 tie 8 

TPB vs FOUNDERS 

SpectaularG 166 and EasyJim 310

EasyJim set up the game for front 9 only to start.. So we chatted and decided to play the back 9 immediately following the front. All worked out great in the end and we had a really great competitive game Jim canned a nice 15 footer on 18 to get this match by 1 stroke. It was very fun, thanks Jim I look forward to playing again some time.

Final score EasyJim 310  wins 59 - 60 over SpectaularG 166

Front 9

Back 9

• Nicozandberg
    716 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 10:19 AM
    Group 3 Match 1 Tie #7 Shaleo83 beats Bufallogolfer72 57-63
  • JMH1
    285 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 11:03 AM

I couldn't find wleiss on any of the rosters, so I do not know if this is applicable. We do have one player who joined our club on February 21, so I told him not to schedule his match prior to the 21st of April to comply with the two-month rule   (he did not play in Round 1)

Jack

• JMH1
    285 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 11:39 AM

I looked up wleiss and, sure enough, he is a Bushwacker. Now that it is the 20th, the situation goes away tomorrow, anyway.  We are trying to comply with the rules; I didn't want our player's match to violate the two-month restriction.

Jack

• Bibou71
    211 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 1:19 PM

Group 3 / Round 2 / Match 2 

Bibou71 (200) defeat Dharmacat (457) 4 up on the 15th

Was a very pleasant game in very nice company. I had more luck with some shots. 

Thanks for the very good game Cat, wish U good luck for next rounds.

Cheers ! 

Séb.

RSS