Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • TSSparky72
    985 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 6:06 PM

Group1..Round 1..Match 2

TSSparky72 wins 4 up over XslightofhandX

It was a close match with back and forth hole wins through 10th hole.  Managed to pull ahead with birds on 11 and 12.  Nice match with just a few holes not going XslightofhandsX way.  Enjoyed.

• islandlar
    709 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 6:36 PM

Group 1  -  Match 1  -  Tie 1

versace37 beats islandlar 6 &4.

versace37 had heartbeats on at least 50% of his approach shots and missed no more than 2 or 3 putts the whole game and certainly deserved the win.  

Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Lar

• Versace37
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 7:17 PM

Cheers mate. Putter kept you from success today. Had a blast stay safe 🙏🏽

islandlar:

Group 1  -  Match 1  -  Tie 1

versace37 beats islandlar 6 &4.

versace37 had heartbeats on at least 50% of his approach shots and missed no more than 2 or 3 putts the whole game and certainly deserved the win.  

Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Lar

• TdotDoba
    2,157 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 11:27 PM

Hi All, I hope everyone is enjoying the World Cup... I know I am

Just a couple of things.

1) When reporting your games, please, you must give us the Group # Match # tie# as well as your team and name, going forward if that information is not there, I will not be able to report the score until it is corrected or your captain sends it in with the weekly reporting.

2) For All Captains and their teams... in the group stages the games can end in a draw, please go over your reporting and make the changes and post them again please, right now I have two different reports, one saying it's a win and the other saying it's a tie. Only in the knockout stages is a winner is required.

3) For All Captains and their teams... Just a reminder, there is to be no coaching players during a game in the World Cup, finny and I do not want to have to police this, so everyone is on their honour, please help us keep the integrity of this competition.

Please everyone that is playing in the World Cup, read the rules/guidelines. If your not sure on anything, post it here or ask your captains.

Cheers all and thanks in advance

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 12:25 AM

Group 2

Match 1

Tie 4

TCC Bandits vs SEL Fairway Warriors

Played the match yesterday with Carl. It was a close one but i managed to finished 1 up at the end (Carl was unlucky on the last putt). Thank you and good luck with the rest of your matches.

• sonny927
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 4:24 AM

Group 1 round 1 match 2 tie#5

Fairway Fanatics 2 vs Aphrodeltas

Sonny927 defeats gyrene120  5up

Played the match last night against Mr.Floyd.

I went 1up early and then he came back to make it AS on a great Eagle.

After that I just kept hitting perfect shots and just pulled away.

It was a very enjoyable round.

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 5:07 AM

TdotDoba:
     2) For All Captains and their teams... in the group stages the games can end in a draw, please go over your reporting and make the changes and post them again please, right now I have two different reports, one saying it's a win and the other saying it's a tie. Only in the knockout stages is a winner is required.

Dotty I was misinformed  on the below match originally....

Group 3 

The Founders Club B vs Indian Red

306 BluBulls Win 1 up over 396 Lippy78

This match was in fact a draw!! The players went extra holes where BluBulls won on the 19th ...I was incorrectly  told it was a 1 up win

Sorry about the confusion 

BUT..... In the same group CoachAlaska WON his match? Below is his post & results from his profile page activity

52 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 10:32 AM

I won 1 up I can't seem to post the scorecard screen shot

April 08, 2021

The results show a DRAW which is incorrect ..

Cheers 

JD

UPDATE: NOW CoachAlaska Posted on our forum that HIS match was also won on the 19th hole...😡

So sorry for the misunderstanding (I am not even the Captain of the B team lol) So TomWillie0 will be posting the info for TFC B Team moving forward 

• WildCoast
    458 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 5:25 AM

World Cup Group 1

Fairway Fanatics Team B.  Match 1 vs Aphrodeltas

Tie 5  280 gyrene120  vs 131 Sonny927

Win for Sonny  

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 7:21 AM

Match 2 Penalty Box 3 vs Fairway Fanatics 3

SeabrookFlash #138 vs marcelofvha #190

All Square

• samppa454
    308 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 9:21 AM

samppa454 beats ri99 in round 1 match 4&2. Good company, fun match. My putter was working very nicely, took a commanding lead early and hanged on until the end. Thanks for the match Richard!

Samuel

RSS