Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 11:25 AM

Had the pleasure of watching 5 of the 7 games played so far between SEL & TCC, All been absolutely brilliant, Played it a great spirit against Friends.

Yian I could not agree More about Rob being sheer Class as a Gentleman but that goes for You too bro, You would not have been doing cartwheels over a win from a hole out of a bad 3wd. Class My friends.

Only game I missed Was Mystery V Mercury, I attempted to watch it back but could not find the video, gutted about that one.

It has been a sensational final with 2 games to go, I want to give a big shout out to all the People from Other CC`s that are watching in Twitch during these games, Nice one!

Best of luck in the remaining 2 games Gang, Not sure I could have put two better Teams together to create this Wonderful Finale....

Thank You to Everybody involved in this Fantastic Tournament!

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 11:59 AM

hpurey:
    Couldn't have said it better Pardo!  Had fun meeting new people along the way. For me, all were pleasant and will stay on my friends list unless they decide otherwise.  ;-)

Cheers mate, same here

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 4:07 PM

Had the pleasure of playing my game with Richard tonight,pretty even game until Richard had back to back Eagles on 9&10 i snuck 1 back on 11 but was still 2 down even after that hole.

My putter was ice cold on many holes and Richard made great putts when he needed to,A True Gentleman,Top Man,like all of the Golfos,You guys really outplayed us in the Final and once again,Congratulations Fellas you fully deserve this win,CLASS.

Borat74 lost 3&2 to RI99

Take care Friends,Really enjoyed and Thank you.

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2021 2:37 PM

Yes, has been a great final, so many games on a knife edge until the end, and all played in great spirits..

Good luck to all players in the final 2 matches.

St Andrews 18 hole MP  extra holes if needed.

Sept 1st - Sept 15th

TCC Bandits vs SEL Thunder Chickens

odl75 W v L Nicozandberg
    kelsp L v W Stuman66
    frenchconnect L v W onekeano
    IRISHKING1916 W v L AnaNikolaj
    Tgkomv v forrrrrrrr
    Mercury1969 W v L mystry78
    Yiannis1970 L v W DoubleEagleRob
    FarFoo W v L SHALEO83
    ordinal v PAULFINN52
  • Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2021 2:13 AM

I just had a great match with Greg (forrrrrrr). I won in extra holes 1UP (hole 20).

It was a see saw match, with both of us winning 3 holes in regular play to bring it to AS on hole 18.

Congratulations to my team for winning the Finals, and congratulations to SEL Thunder Chickens for giving us a great battle.

And many thanks to our captain FarFoo and all the organisers of this great event. It really brings the Country Clubs together. See you at the next WC!! Cheers, Tom

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2021 2:26 AM

Congrats World Cup Champions "TCC"!! 

Indeed great finals between Tcc Bandits and Sel thunderchickens. Well done and great decider battle Tom. 

We cant wait for the next World cup. Bring it on!!! 

Special thanks to everyone behind World cup. 

See ya!! 

- Carl

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2021 2:34 AM

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2021 2:58 AM

Great post, Yiannis! I do feel happy!!

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2021 3:06 AM

Congratulations to my fellow TCC-comrades :))) Thank you to the organizers of this great tournament, and to all teams participating :)))

Bjorn

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2021 3:52 AM

Well, well, well...another great event has come to an end. What to say about this year's tournament? :)

First of all, i 'd like to congratulate our opponents SEL for being, apart of an excellent team with super players, real ambassadors of sportsmanship and true gentlemen. I know that with them, we have a close relationship and we consider them as our brother club, i repeat, not for the high standard play, but for the integrity and honor which bring into this virtual game.

It's been an absolute thrill guys and hope to meet each other again next year!!!

I 'd like to thank all my teammates who have been exemplary and gave their best to manage this year's victory. Plus...all the TCC members who encouraged our try in every step of the way. Yes...TCC is a big family and that's an understatement too!! Many thanks and respect to our great captain Gordon to whom (personally) i dedicate this year's Cup.

Paul and Dotty, don't you dare EVER again to say that this tournament won't be happening!! I will travel to England and Canada to kill ya both!!!

Respect guys!!! Another fantastic tournament has come to an end. World Cup is a symbol for WGT. There's no WGT without it. So many thanks to both of you for your time and great spirit you run this thing all theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese years!!

Lastly, i want to thank my sponsors...sorry, for a moment thought i was Tsitsipas...

See ya all out there folks, stay safe!!!

RSS