Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2021 12:14 PM

LOL Luis Enrique!!!

Congrats!!

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2021 12:21 PM

LMAO Luis

Celebrate my man,you deserve it.

A Big Thanks to everyone involved in making this great tournament happen,we came up short in the Final,but the Golfos were absolutely Brilliant and the best Team won in the Finals,we got 3 games left to play and i hope Richard and Paco will Twitch there games as there is nothing to lose now.

Golfos enjoy your win as you really deserve it and you were really tough all the way through are Group,we sneaked the win in the group but you were just too strong for us in the end.

CONGRATULATIONS GOLFOS.

GANADORES DE LA PLACA DE PLATA 2021

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2021 2:54 PM

A big congrats to Paco, Luis Enrique and all of the Golfos that played so hard and gave us such fun and entertainment.... 

Also a big congrats to Borat and all of CN, you played awesome and almost defended your Plate title... I know that YJ would be very proud of you all :)

Both teams were a pleasure to work with...

Well done both! Woo Hoo

Dotty

• TomCarioca
    286 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 2:21 PM

CONGRATS GOLFOS!

Great job against the defending champions of the Cosa Nostra clan ;)

Well done all!

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 3:40 PM

Can't really compete with a - 17 after 15 holes. Hands down the best display of skill I've witnessed in a live match. Congrats to IRISHKING, the true King of St. Andrews.

As for the overall, 2 matches to go, C'mon Chickens! 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 3:45 PM

It's not a joke, they really are THE GOLFOS, when they were young and they sang, the highest is PALOPALANTE and the lowest is WUISENRIQUE.

Congratulations GOLFOS

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 4:02 PM

Had my game with Rob this evening. Rob played lights out and took the lead after a wgt nice putt ''u won't go in to the hole'' from 2 yds from me. I was trying to keep the pace and stayed under till 8th where both mishit our tee shots, but i was luckier to make the putt. Rob took the lead on the 13th and holed out the 15th. Thought the game was over till the next hole where Rob missed the birdie putt. On the 17th...well, no comments....

Great game my friend, a true gentleman as always even when you holed out a shot, you admitted it was lucky and you said sorry when at your place others would have cheered like crazy. Top quality character Rob and well deserved victory pal!!

See ya out there...:)

• ibprime
    265 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 8:30 PM

Yiannis1970:

Had my game with Rob this evening. Rob played lights out and took the lead after a wgt nice putt ''u won't go in to the hole'' from 2 yds from me. I was trying to keep the pace and stayed under till 8th where both mishit our tee shots, but i was luckier to make the putt. Rob took the lead on the 13th and holed out the 15th. Thought the game was over till the next hole where Rob missed the birdie putt. On the 17th...well, no comments....

Great game my friend, a true gentleman as always even when you holed out a shot, you admitted it was lucky and you said sorry when at your place others would have cheered like crazy. Top quality character Rob and well deserved victory pal!!

See ya out there...:)

Yiannis1970 you are pure class yourself!

Kerry (ibprime)

• DoubleEagleRob
    471 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 12:13 AM

Thanks for those words Yiannis. Just want to say it is always a pleasure playing with and against you. Over the years we have taken part in some epic matches and last night was another one. The game was on a knife edge and I have to say in the key moments in the game I had that bit of luck and that's all it was and it was sad for the game to hinge on that 3 wood on 17.

Also always tough matches vs TCC but played in great spirit between rivals and friends which is what this competition is all about. Good luck all those still to play and I am sure we'll get some more great games.

Rob

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 8:01 AM

Borat74:

LMAO Luis

Celebrate my man,you deserve it.

A Big Thanks to everyone involved in making this great tournament happen,we came up short in the Final,but the Golfos were absolutely Brilliant and the best Team won in the Finals,we got 3 games left to play and i hope Richard and Paco will Twitch there games as there is nothing to lose now.

Golfos enjoy your win as you really deserve it and you were really tough all the way through are Group,we sneaked the win in the group but you were just too strong for us in the end.

CONGRATULATIONS GOLFOS.

GANADORES DE LA PLACA DE PLATA 2021

Couldn't have said it better Pardo!  Had fun meeting new people along the way. For me, all were pleasant and will stay on my friends list unless they decide otherwise.  ;-)

RSS