Forums

Help › Forums

Save Attire to wardrobe

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 28 2021 11:59 AM (9 replies)
  • MrAndyBad
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 8:00 AM

It would be a nice feature to have 2 or 3 wardrobes saved, so the player could switch between saved sets.

You could even offer to sell more wardrobes, so players with coins/credits to burn could spend them on another set.

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 12:38 AM

It's a pain to have to hit five categories and switch out each item.  I have combos that max out XPs for ranked rounds and tournaments, one for maximizing coin winnings, and another for performance boosts.  

I'd rather just hit a set and swap them all out at once.

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 9:16 AM

+100

A garment bag would be great with pre-made outfits ready to wear.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:53 AM

MrAndyBad:

It would be a nice feature to have 2 or 3 wardrobes saved, so the player could switch between saved sets.

You could even offer to sell more wardrobes, so players with coins/credits to burn could spend them on another set.

You beat me to it!  I was just talking with someone about adding this feature last night!  Great idea. How easy would it be to select from a wardrobe, outfit 1, 2, 3 etc etc, instead of 5 different categories? Frankly it is just good organization skills and it’s kind of messy the way the closet is now. 

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 1:04 PM

Blokes talking about closets, has the world gone mad!  Lol.  ; )

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 2:41 AM

It's a mad world when the hat you wear makes your shot go farther.  Have yet to see that in real life.

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 3:59 AM

I'm waiting on a jock strap to protect my expensive balls

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 4:01 AM

beerstine:

It's a mad world when the hat you wear makes your shot go farther.  Have yet to see that in real life.

this game isnt real life. its a game

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 8:46 AM

ScottHope:

Blokes talking about closets, has the world gone mad!  Lol.  ; )

Well, I don’t have a fancy golf bag, so my balls are all over the place, just figured I’d try and keep something tidy lol

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2021 11:59 AM

MrAndyBad:

A Butler feature would be great....you could call him Alffred, like Batman...

RSS