Forums

Help › Forums

Impossible to Play 18 holes

Sun, Jan 17 2021 7:39 AM (3 replies)
  • Gusco1950
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 7:32 AM

Dear Sirs: I am writing to you again to inform you that it is not possible to play 18 holes with another player; Even if you request to play 18, the game always goes out to play the first 9 holes, neither can the back 9 holes. Many members complain about the same thing and I think it is very important to fix this as soon as possible.

Regards Gusco1950

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 10:59 PM

Unfortunately, WGT doesn't react much to forum posts these days.

If still possible, try an error report from the game itself. Else, "Contact WGT" directly (below) or write on a mod's wall.

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 5:10 AM

I play with a friend every afternoon and we play at least 1 round sometimes 2 rounds of 18 holes with no issues. Almost impossible to get an alt game but no other issues with the game.

• Gusco1950
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2021 7:39 AM

Excuse me again but it is not possible for me to play 18 holes with another player. I don't know if there is an error in the Spanish version. I will explain again what happens.

In the Spanish version I click on "Multijugador", then "Crear Partido", then I choose the field and then in the mode I put "Marcaste", Then I choose "Completo 18" and it always changes to the first 9 holes, I can not play the 18 holes, or the back 9.

I have several friends who try to create the game like this and the same thing happens to them.

What should we do ?

Thanks

RSS