Forums

Help › Forums

TURF WAR..."What is it Good for...Absolutely Nothin"

Fri, Dec 2 2022 4:39 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2022 12:42 AM

The idea of stopping the use of bellagio , I think is a good one , and would also give clubs a more competitive edge. 
    I also think that it should be possible to forfeit a turf war , so for example a small club is drawn against a top club , knows it can’t win , so forfeits , so they can start using passes to get to the next activation point sooner , instead of just sitting out the 24 hours of a dead loss turf war, doing nothing .  

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2022 8:32 AM

bossbird:
    The idea of stopping the use of bellagio , I think is a good one , and would also give clubs a more competitive edge. 

Mine is a small club, I am the only one who even plays these- w/o bellagio I would not have a chance vs a club of 60 players who all participate. With it- I win a good share of them.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2022 3:49 AM

PureGro1:

bossbird:

Mine is a small club, I am the only one who even plays these- w/o bellagio I would not have a chance vs a club of 60 players who all participate. With it- I win a good share of them.

My club is a small one too , as you will see, and neither I nor my director play in bellagio , but we have already won three turf wars since the last clash , so I have to disagree with you . In fact we rarely are able to play all the super passes we have during a clash. Of course there are times when we get slaughtered , that’s why I favour an idea of forfeiting a turf war , if a draw is not going to be an equal battle, in order to work straight away towards the activation of a new one , and a new chance. 

• PAGES
RSS