Help › Forums

Missing Wgt Plus membership

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 15 2021 7:20 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 9:13 AM

I bought the Plus membership which is a Yearly subscription and it disappeared 3 days ago along with the loss of 21.000 Club XP so far..I sent them a Email 3 days ago and yet to receive a reply.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 10:29 AM

Funny enough, I never bought any of these, but it shows in my scorecards as if I had it...

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 10:42 AM

alosso:

Funny enough, I never bought any of these, but it shows in my scorecards as if I had it...

im guessing that must be that German humour

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 9:41 PM

Nope  Though it is in German, it's rather fate, brought to me by the game:

Don't make jokes about German humour - it's not a laughing matter!

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 6:22 AM

Everyone who moved over to the App received free 30 days of Plus membership.I Paid for mine 5 months ago.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 6:51 AM

Actually, those who didn't have either Plus or Premier received the Premier membership for 30 days. It was a promo they ran back in November.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/654972/4400542.aspx#4400542

Within my ccc, members reported it also being extended a couple of times. So, there are some people who still have it from the November promotion.  

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 8:21 AM

Robert1893:
    Actually, those who didn't have either Plus or Premier received the Premier membership for 30 days. It was a promo they ran back in November.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/654972/4400542.aspx#4400542

That might qualify me (switched after Christmas).

Alas, I only find the bag tag on my scorecard, no information in activities or account, no tag on my user page - this is one invisible gift.

Where do I find my "Platinum Apparel Pack"?

How would I recognize a member?

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 9:23 AM

In Dec I had the free 30 day membership after that  I was somehow awarded another 30 days in one of those bonus packs given in those coin games so i am good until Feb 

Mel

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 10:02 AM

alosso:
    Alas, I only find the bag tag on my scorecard, no information in activities or account, no tag on my user page - this is one invisible gift.

That's actually true. There is a certain "invisibility" to it.

The offer would have gone to the "Inbox" of the app (click on "Daily Bonus" to view the inbox among other items). While the red notification dot on the main page provides a notification that's something new with one of the items, you have to look to see which one. Additionally, those inbox items from WGT have an expiration built into them.

Moreover, with the Premier membership, you had click on "claim" to get the package. It wasn't automatic. If I recall correctly, that message expired after 24 hours.

So, people had a fairly small window to see the message and claim the offer. If they didn't see it or saw it and didn't claim it, they wouldn't have received it.

So, they can easily be not seen and missed. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 10:44 AM

Robert1893:

The offer would have gone to the "Inbox" of the app (click on "Daily Bonus" to view the inbox among other items). While the red notification dot on the main page provides a notification that's something new with one of the items, you have to look to see which one. Additionally, those inbox items from WGT have an expiration built into them.

Moreover, with the Premier membership, you had click on "claim" to get the package. It wasn't automatic. If I recall correctly, that message expired after 24 hours.

It looked like this.  It expired after about 20 days.

• PAGES
RSS