Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Classic

Wed, Jan 13 2021 12:50 PM (7 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 2:58 PM
    Please golf God could we create a newer better version of this game? No apparel no BS and the balls and clubs do what they are supposed to do. That would be nice.
  • 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 9:37 AM

I want my Wgt

I want my Wgt

Money for nothing

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 11:36 AM

The new version is actually better than flash ever was. You do not have to use the apparel and the clubs and balls do exactly what they did in the flash game only with a much smoother meter. 

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 12:05 PM

How is it better... bracket play is now blind... no idea which course we are playing until we start playing it ... just stupid... just sayin

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 12:17 PM

goldputter3:
    bracket play is now blind... no idea which course we are playing until we start playing it

You are incorrect... you CAN see what courses are to be played within brackets even WITHOUT signing up.

Once you are on the Bracket Tournament page, select a bracket that you are interested or want to see what courses are to be played. Right above the Sign Up tab you should see a tab that says "View Bracket." Once you click View Bracket, then click Courses and it will list the courses that are to be played.

Don

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 12:50 PM

borntobesting:

The new version is actually better than flash ever was. You do not have to use the apparel and the clubs and balls do exactly what they did in the flash game only with a much smoother meter. 

This is 100% correct. If you ignore the magic clothes and learn the new greens, the new version is a huge improvement on the flash game. The club distances and performance are exactly the same as the flash game, but you don't get "metered" like you did with Flash. I can't imagine going back to flash now. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 12:54 PM

TopShelf2010:

goldputter3:
    bracket play is now blind... no idea which course we are playing until we start playing it

You are incorrect... you CAN see what courses are to be played within brackets even WITHOUT signing up.

Once you are on the Bracket Tournament page, select a bracket that you are interested or want to see what courses are to be played. Right above the Sign Up tab you should see a tab that says "View Bracket." Once you click View Bracket, then click Courses and it will list the courses that are to be played.

Don

Not only that, you can also see if your opponent has played yet and what they scored, from the "my tournaments" tab and looking at a bracket's leaderboard. Quite handy information, that allows one to choose, how expensive ball they need to win. Or saving hits on your ball, if you know you can't make that score 6 holes before the end... 

Some people are even blinder than the brackets ;-) 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 1:07 PM

AnaNikolaj:

Some people are even blinder than the brackets ;-) 

LMAO...some just like  to bi tch and complain.

RSS