Help › Forums

New Player Questions

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 13 2021 4:43 AM (4 replies)
  • Cheyenne188
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 11:42 AM

Hi all,

I just installed the game this morning and have a couple quick questions.

Edit: I figured out the solution to my first question. I equipped a new pair of shoes and I was again given the option to use my avatar as my profile picture. So my first issue is resolved. But any help about the game choosing the wrong country for me would be great. Thanks again!

First question is how do I change my profile picture in the game? I don't mean here on the website or my in-game "avatar." I know how to do that. How do I change my in-game profile pic? It gave me the original male profile picture when I started the game. As I was going through the tutorial there was a popup asking me if I wanted my profile picture to match my avatar. I clicked no because I didn't want a male avatar or profile picture. I was waiting for the ability to actually customize my avatar. I customized my avatar and I can't find any way at all to change my in-game profile pic. I have searched and searched online and all I come across is how to change the profile pic on this site, not in-game.

Second question is how do I change my country flag that shows. I was for some reason just automatically given a Canadian country flag and my information in my profile on the site says I'm in Canada. I'm not in Canada, I'm in a different country. I haven't been able to find a way in the game to change this. In my account on the site I found where I could edit my information, but country and state are greyed out. I'm not able to pick the country I am actually in. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Any helps to these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 1:49 PM

Hi, Cheyenne.  Welcome to WGT!

Cheyenne188:
    How do I change my in-game profile pic?

On the main screen, click your profile pic (upper right corner).  Then, on the next screen (STATS & EQUIPMENT), click your profile pic again.  That will allow you to select an image from your PC to upload to use as your profile pic.

Cheyenne188:
    In my account on the site I found where I could edit my information, but country and state are greyed out. I'm not able to pick the country I am actually in. Anyone know how I can fix this?

If you can't change your country and/or state, you'll need to contact Customer Support via this link.

Hope this helps.

• Cheyenne188
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 1:54 PM

SamSpayed:

Cheyenne188:

On the main screen, click your profile pic (upper right corner).  Then, on the next screen (STATS & EQUIPMENT), click your profile pic again.  That will allow you to select an image from your PC to upload to use as your profile pic.

Cheyenne188:
    In my account on the site I found where I could edit my information, but country and state are greyed out. I'm not able to pick the country I am actually in. Anyone know how I can fix this?

If you can't change your country and/or state, you'll need to contact Customer Support via this link.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Sam!

I did resolve the issue for my profile picture in the game and I now see the area where I can also upload my own pic from my pc.

I will need to contact support regarding the wrong country. I'm not sure why it just automatically put me in Canada seeing as I'm not even in that country.

Thanks a lot for your help!

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 2:42 PM

SamSpayed:

Cheyenne188:

Cheyenne188:

Hope this helps.

your country flag is set from your e-mail address

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 4:43 AM

Interesting!

Still, only WGT can change the country + flag. As a reference, you may first include your current address information in the profile.

They may want some proof or confirmation, as conformance to your local (gaming) laws is fundamental for the company.

RSS