Forums

Help › Forums

WGT. What happened in Clash

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:59 AM (2 replies)
  • Ketket1
    6,886 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 7:29 AM

WGT. The club that I own finished 4th in Clash. About 40,000 points behind 3rd and about 30,000 points ahead of 5th. It was a result we were happy to accept. 

But today I receive a message from WGT saying that one of the top 3 clubs (not named) was no longer eligible for their prize and that we had been bumped up to 3rd and who do I want to gift the sleeves of balls to.  

I can only assume that you have decided that one of the top 3 clubs did not achieve their result fairly. I find that hard to believe knowing the other clubs as I do. 

But if your assessment is correct, then surely you should share with us the circumstances (club doesn't need to be named) so that all other clubs know what should or should not be done. ive messaged WGTShamWow separately on this and told him that we won't accept the sleeves of balls until,we know this is a genuinely proved case of fraudulent activity, which I still struggle to believe from these clubs. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 7:38 AM

Discussing Disciplinary Actions/Requests is prohibited within the Forums as outlined in the Posting Guidelines.

Don

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:59 AM

RSS