Forums

Help › Forums

What is wrong with the app?

Mon, Jun 21 2021 5:51 PM (61 replies)
  • Ihatethisapptoo
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 8:31 PM

I give up, this game seems totally rigged now.  I played 10 rounds today. Lost 3, but EVERYONE i chatted with feels the app is rigged.  My shot charts are totally screwed. I don't know what happened but i can't trust a single shot....well maybe a gimme putt. This is ridiculous. I'll be surprised if this even gets posted. So many examples of hitting shots and getting results that just don't make ANY sense at all, mathematically, physics, or even just what an expected result would be.  225 club uphill 32 feet hit at 95% into a 4-6 mph wind goes 215......225 x 95 = 213..uphill into the wind should knock it down somewhat..it was to  a 204 pin...my 85 yard club hit at 80% down hill 7 feet with an 8-10 mph wind goes 61 yards.....that was to a 68 yard pin...I've been playing for over 2 years, I don't know what happened in the last 2 weeks but i am going to look for a different golf app that is for sure.

Anyone else feel the same?

• EK2019
    36 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 6:31 AM

Everything is wrong... Seems like a game from the 80's... RIP

• RazorChis
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 3:10 PM

I agree. It's clearly rigged and has a huge Tier Advantage to higher tiers. People that disagree clearly don't understand that if WGT can't determine ball and shot placement, how is it that they can determine how far a ball will travel based upon what you're wearing, or swinging, or hitting. Oh, is it that they determine ALL of that, but then it's up to the players to determine who wins? Fantasy. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 5:11 PM

I've got a recommendation HERE which is definitely more suitable for you guys.

And this one is indeed from the 80's. Enjoy!

↓↓ EDIT : Nice one, Robert. ↓↓

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 7:00 PM

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 4:19 AM

WGT just added a NEW Apparel item just for you guys!!!

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 7:44 AM

RazorChis:

It's clearly rigged and has a huge Tier Advantage to higher tiers. 

Wow! Those clever ba*****s rigged it in such a way that players who play more, take notes, have more experience, and learn a lot about the intricacies of this game shoot better scores. They probably did it that way so us fools wouldn't notice that it is "rigged". Curse them!

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 10:10 AM

RazorChis:

I agree. It's clearly rigged and has a huge Tier Advantage to higher tiers. People that disagree clearly don't understand that if WGT can't determine ball and shot placement, how is it that they can determine how far a ball will travel based upon what you're wearing, or swinging, or hitting. Oh, is it that they determine ALL of that, but then it's up to the players to determine who wins? Fantasy. 

Let's translate this to real life golf (or any other game). You're basically saying a 3 year old will never beat a pro. Which, in itself is reasonable and you probably won't get anyone to disagree. But then you go on saying that the only reason why a 3 year old can't win is because the PGA won't allow it. Which is, to put it mildly, idiotic... 

• ranjet
    2,260 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 8:17 PM

A Level 80+ tour pro never existed until the APParel came along..

More yds from the tee = £ money $  lets see what these idiots will do/wear for extra yds etc etc..

Smartest move of all...... away with the save\replay option so we can't waste time watching/proving there mistakes..

Genius..

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 10:31 PM

ranjet:

A Level 80+ tour pro never existed until the APParel came along..

Actually, people were crying about L 90+ tour pros fleecing people in MP challenges 10 years ago, loooooong before the app and before MP wins started to tier people up. Just search the forums a bit... 

RSS