Forums

Help › Forums

Please unlock my Original account

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 11 2021 4:28 PM (2 replies)
  • BeezNutz82
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 9:05 AM

Anyone know how to actually speak to customer service. I have spent so much time and energy trying to.contact someone just to be completely ignored. On the forums threw every link I can find even threw the one email I was replied to with. Why can't these guys do their job. Just look at my account on this web site ain't no one trying to cheat you. Their software wouldn't find my original account. This one. It had been 2+ years since I had played. I figured the account was shut down. I made a new one linked it to the same FB as I had before and started over. Ya they have disabled the new account and then my other one for asking for the gear I had bought with cash money from the second. I was instead disabled compleatlly with no xplaining no nothing from anyone except tell us the name of your other accounts. I already had at that point. And if whoever sent the email would have just read it they would have known it. They are not that busy it has been weeks of this bs now. I am so sad and tired I just want my account unlocked! 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 1:15 PM

WGT Customer Service does not read the Forums and will not respond to you here.  Nor will they go to your profile page and read your status or your blog entries.  So, although you're obviously upset, those things are not going to resolve your issue.

I am curious, though.  This (BeezNutz82) is your original account, right?  You're obviously able to log into it now and play WGT.  The 2nd account you created (AngryShox) has been disabled by WGT (rightfully so, since you're only allowed to have one account).  So, what exactly IS your issue at this point?  Is it that you spent $ on the 2nd account you created, and you want those credits and/or items transferred over to BeezNuts82?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 4:28 PM

Looks like they left you one, just not the one you wanted.

You'll never win a multiaccount argument with WGT. It's a rigid policy I'm glad they have. You just tripped over yourself and wound up looking quite guilty in their eyes. 

RSS