Forums

Help › Forums

FLASH STILL WORKING....."GO FIGURE"!!

Sun, Jan 10 2021 8:56 AM (8 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 3:21 AM

I knew it could be done!! Fake news was the death of flash announcement... Still works just fine on Chrome.....(With the set-up I had ready to continue playing WGT) Oh Well LOL

Just ran a Flash test...

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 3:43 AM

flash is DEAD......no desire to continue on that platform, just let it rest in peace mannnnnnnn

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 3:53 AM

Maybe try it again on Tuesday JD.  ; )

Flash EOL.

May still work after that JD, reading a bit further down the page it states...

Flash Player may remain on the user's system unless the user uninstalls it.
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 4:44 AM

JDGHOST:

I knew it could be done!! Fake news was the death of flash announcement... Still works just fine on Chrome.....(With the set-up I had ready to continue playing WGT) Oh Well LOL

Just ran a Flash test...

You may be awesome JD but I'm gonna go hang out with Buzz & Woody

Ken

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 5:30 AM

No security updates so its up to users if they want to gamble using flash

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 6:18 AM

JD, no matter what you do or find out there on the net.  Wgt has dropped the flash version on their game, move on.

Flash still works on number or places, but not here anymore.  No matter how much we would like it to still work here.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 8:41 AM

And more to the point is the fact that the timeline was always clear. Adobe stated it would stop distributing and updating flash at the end of 2020. As Scott points out, flash will be disabled on January 12.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 8:56 AM

garyk49:

JD, no matter what you do or find out there on the net.  Wgt has dropped the flash version on their game, move on.

version 

I'm quite aware of the fact that WGT dropped their Version of the "Flash Game" as I am not a moron  and I've Moved on just fine....I was simply making a statement that with the proper set-up "Flash player" is still working.  There are other older flash based games that have not converted to HTML5 as of yet and are still up and available for play...

I have no desire or want to play WGT on flash even IF it were still available.... I've fully adapted to the launcher and find it superior and more consistent then the old game in many ways...

RSS