Forums

Help › Forums

Another " New" game Surpise; Auto Equipped Clubs ???

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 9 2021 10:05 AM (9 replies)
  • Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 9:50 AM

I got a message saying they have auto equipped my bag so I have the best available clubs.

They gave me a beginner 3 hybrid and took away my 56* wedge that I paid for.

I can not figure how to change it back. This happened over night because i had my wedge last nite. 

Every thing was so easy with the flash game, and every thing has to be so cumbersome and awkward with this new game.

Can someone tell me how to be able to choose my own clubs?  And to get rid of that "Auto Equip" thing. 

They give me a beginner 3 hybrid that goes 190 when I have a 5 iron that goes 195 yards.

I go to edit my  clubs and I can't get rid of that 3 hybrid.  Is this another "New & Improved Upgrade?"

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 10:01 AM

Go to setting select advance on the customise equipment. Then to edit equipment page by clicking top right of page where your picture is or icon. when your on edit page click on hybrid. Look at line above the icons of clubs available and you will see Drivers hybrids wedges click on wedges and select your wedge. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 10:02 AM

In settings change Customize equipment from normal to advanced, 

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 10:05 AM

Advanced customise setting, normal setting lets WGT decide what’s best for you lol.

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 10:15 AM

I found that; but I  there's for me to get rid of the hybrid. Ive always used 3 wedges and never a hybrid before.

I tried normal and advanced.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 10:24 AM

Firstmrmax:

I found that; but I  there's for me to get rid of the hybrid. Ive always used 3 wedges and never a hybrid before.

I tried normal and advanced.

Once you have it in advanced setting, then you can edit the clubs to drop the hybrid and add the third wedge. But simply changing from normal to advanced is not going to re-equip the wedge. Unfortunately, this is not a new issue. This issue goes back to 2019. 

Maybe this YouTube video by AussieMick will help:

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 11:20 AM

He had the same hybrid, but it really didnt show how he got rid of it.\

I can edit it if I want to put a beginner driver in, just no way to just delete it.

Only option is view specs

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 11:33 AM

On the wedges now, instaed of having 3 wedges they have 2 diff categories,  "Sands Wedger" or Loft Wedge"

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 12:09 PM

I'm not sure how I did it, but I changed browsers, to Opera, and was able to add the 3rd wedge that automatically deleted the hybrid. Yay and thanks guys for your suggestions.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 2:21 PM

Happy it's all sorted out. 

I will admit that it is annoying. A couple of times it's happened to me, and I had go back in and re-equip the wedge. 

RSS