Forums

Help › Forums

Replace Aiming Marker to Hole Button

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 12 2021 3:58 PM (9 replies)
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 12:13 PM

Hi all, I know about the remove flagstick option, it would be awesome to have a way to get the aiming marker to go back to the hole. I’m on my phone and if I have moved it from the hole, getting it back to the exact hole location for accurate numbers is extremely difficult. Close is good, but exact would be better. 

thanks,

BWerthy  

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 4:39 PM

I’m not sure about hitting a flagstick that has been removed, as it hasn’t happened to me, yet, but I am glad that you agree with me about needing something to be able to return the aiming marker.  I’m on an iPhone with. 4.3” screen, it’s hard enough as it is :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 10:02 AM

BWerthy:
    to get the aiming marker to go back to the hole

On the PC version, not sure about Mobile, all you have to do is place your cursor where you would like the stick and double-click.

ie: After moving the aimer, place your cursor in the center of the cup and double-click.

If it would not create more issues however, the developers could always create a special Key Binding (shortcut) to do this automatically.

Don

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 3:36 PM

pdb1:
    Not the case . I saw quite a few with the flagstick removed . That the ball still hit the flagstick . Bouncing the ball away from the hole . There was even one that hit the removed flagstick

The only way this would've happened is if the flag was taken out during the ball flight. And since the shot outcome is calculated at the time of the click, the flag was still in, despite the fact you didn't see it. Now, if the flag had been taken out before the shot, there would be zero chance of what you described.

None of this can happen on the NV though, cause you can't change a thing while the ball is moving. You can still click/tap the "remove the flagstick", while the ball is in flight, but the flag is still visible, until your next shot is loaded. 

RSS