Forums

Help › Forums

I suggest no more $ for WGT

Tue, Feb 9 2021 9:23 AM (50 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 2:53 PM

callaghan159:
    No it doen't talk to me, at least not yet. Waiting for that option to be sold in the pro shop, but I do talk to myself and I know thats not a good sign. Lol

🤣🤣🤣

• Jeff1172LD
    271 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 7:01 AM

lol. That was great!

• okiechuck
    6,321 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 6:40 PM

I agree with Simon...I only use the apparel for appearance only. I could care less that my three wood gets an extra 2 yards or I get another 2% in coins. Like most of the older players I have over a million coins and would rather use them to buy balls. I do wish, however, the Pro Shop would add some new apparel or give me my old flash apparel I spent good credits on. I know that's supposed to be coming but so is Santa but that is 11 months away.

Cheers, chuck

• Jedef
    63 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 1:35 PM

The only insults I've found on the new app are one's coming from lower tier players who want to play at your level but for free and resent anybody with half decent clubs and balls almost as if they think we're cheating or gaining an unfair advantage by using them. It never seems to occur to them ( and I'm tired of pointing it out )that, if you could actually compete at any reasonable level using starter gear then the owners wouldn't make any money and there wouldn't be a game to play at all . In my opinion the rooms should be segregated by tier and then we all could get on with enjoying the game against players of roughly your own standard instead of being abused for having invested in a pastime we enjoy. I've had people post ' let me win , I need the coins '  or even 'gift me clubs ' . These people are spoiling the game and I hope Wgt will address this problem along with a myriad of other teething troubles with what I've, ( surprisingly ),  found to be still a really good game.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 6:07 AM

Jedef:

The only insults I've found on the new app are one's coming from lower tier players who want to play at your level but for free and resent anybody with half decent clubs and balls almost as if they think we're cheating or gaining an unfair advantage by using them. It never seems to occur to them ( and I'm tired of pointing it out )that, if you could actually compete at any reasonable level using starter gear then the owners wouldn't make any money and there wouldn't be a game to play at all . In my opinion the rooms should be segregated by tier and then we all could get on with enjoying the game against players of roughly your own standard instead of being abused for having invested in a pastime we enjoy. I've had people post ' let me win , I need the coins '  or even 'gift me clubs ' . These people are spoiling the game and I hope Wgt will address this problem along with a myriad of other teething troubles with what I've, ( surprisingly ),  found to be still a really good game.

That`s why i inactivated my chatbox in "settings".

Bjorn

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 12:16 PM

I know, I guess if you're not  playing with the free balls and clubs , you're just cherry picking in the coin games. But about 90% of the time those are the only multiplayer game you can find Hence, why I suggested no more money on WGT just like 90% of the coin game players. 

I've only had my life threatened twice in the coin games tho,  once from Allah.

I have almost a million coins and have no idea what they are good for except to play coin games. Are they good for any thing else?  Also at the end of the games, a big surprise to open the apparel pack,  what is that good for?

I just wear the joker hat cause it seems appropriate for clown golf.

I know it's playable but ,The only thing I like better about the new  game vs the Flash game is the heartbeat.  Just about every thing else needs work to get on par with  the flash game.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 8:33 AM

Firstmrmax:
    I know it's playable but

and I have 3 balls left and seriously thinking of selling all my Clubs and gifting them away and leaving this game because all I can do is play Solo games, and I am tired of Coins and 1 and 3 hole games, Slow 7.4 greens...

Over 2 full weeks now since WGT has put this game into service and ALL the fun has gone from this game. 

Best Solo game out there now folks! 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 3:18 PM

wedge0837:
    leaving this game because all I can do is play Solo games,

IDK...I played 4 Alt games today. Maybe your not trying hard enough to find one.

Edit.....if you want to play any type of game why don't you peeps try and set something with you CC members. It's not that hard and the complaining might stop.

• gillian5048
    154 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 8:39 AM

do you have any friends that would like to play WGT? my friend and I staqrted playing at the start of the Covid lockdown in Feruary last year; she is now a Master, while I'm a Tour Pro LVL 91; we play almost daily; I join at least one game/ day; the new WGT version is a bit different, but it's still a fun game - well most rounds lol

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 9:05 AM

Hi Firstmrmax,

I believe that WGT cares a lot about the technical aspects of this game.  If they didn't, it would be gone yesterday and we would end up having to play some cheap knock-off version that would be exponentially worse.

I suggest we let WGT experts continue what they do by providing them the support they need.  

Stay safe and hit'em straight.

xxxhogheadxxx

RSS