Forums

Help › Forums

The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • MasterHacker74
    87 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 7:10 PM

Great recap Ken, that was an amazing match that Tony and I were honored to be a part of.  Your putter was absolutely on fire draining those big downhill benders to birdie 7 and 11, and then to stick the tee shot at 17 after we hit it tight was clutch.

Really enjoyed it fellas, and best of luck the rest of the way!

Don

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 8:06 PM

Well Lynny and I gave Josh and Dean everything they could handle through the 1st Hole on Chamber's Bay, heading to Hole #2 A/S! After that they gave us a steady dose of why they are who they are! 2 of the best in the Game! Lynny and I had a chance on #14 to Hole out our approach to get to #15 but the wind's thought otherwise and that's where the Match ended with Josh and Dean taking it 5&4.

It was great banter back and forth and whole lot of fun!

Cheers Fella's and Cheers Pard for a fun filled Afternoon!

Great Matches throughout Today again Folk's, your Bracket is up-to-date through Today's reported Matches

Cheers,

Topper

• aliesen
    60 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 2:44 AM

aliesen/storm8338 win 5up  palopalante/mralfsyrinx. It was great shots game , we were more lucky at putts. It was pleasure to play with nice guys.

Ali 

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 9:57 AM

Today myself and Dudu had the pleasure playing against JockyOche and JonGJonsson.

As always in match play, the margins are small and we managed to win with some lucky shots and putts made. It was a nice round of golf, so thanks to our opponents!

A nice spent afternoon. 

• Ishimi31
    19 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 12:26 PM

Mandie02 & Ishimi31 def GotsoDriver & John1049 in our 2nd round match at Chambers 5&4 -- some fine shot-making throughout but we fortunately got a few more putts to fall.

Gavin

• sirshinealot
    172 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 12:34 PM

sirshinealot & allcckandmuscle won a great game guys thanks 

sirshinealot allcckandmuscle   v's  PaulFinn52 & DoubleEagleRob 

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 3:24 PM

I'll stream our 2nd round match vs WildCoast and Marcob300 tomorrow (Sunday) at 8pm CET on my Twitch channel.

• Schmails3
    168 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 4:23 PM

Myself and Bshake won a great match against Marvelous523 and AmirInTexas, 2 of the nicest and fun guys to play with. Really enjoyed it

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 6:02 PM

ibprime/KenBTEXAS V TDHarvey/Pekk24

We had a good fun round around CB with a weee bit o wind blowin.

IB and Ken got off to a slow start. ..

Tom and Pekk jumped on the opportunity and never let up.

There was some great golf and great putts to be had..

TDHarvey / Pekk24 win on 18

great fun 

Thanks fellas

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2021 10:15 PM

Dear friends:

I already warned you last year..with a gulf in the middle, anything can happen.... the game that luisin and I played against jake and phil you should not have missed it, because it was a great battle against two great players like this jake and his friend phil.

i had been watching them playing in jake's channel for a few days and, i swear, i didn't bet on reaching hole 14... they are very great players, i repeat, very great... but today they were not right or maybe, their cannabis is much more powerful than mine.

With this, I will summarize a little bit what happened:

My partner, luisin told me something about giving away a pack of balls to the one who approached the ball to the closest hole in the 4 par 3 of the course .... I did not understand him very well, he wanted people who saw us on twitch to bet on a distance and whoever got it right would get it... and not to the players as I understood... this will be improved in the next round.

hole one, I start to prepare an abaco calculator pro of 2 papers and we draw the hole.

hole 2 I get my buddy in trouble and jake and phil win the hole, 1 UP.

hole 3, I manage to finish my calculator pro 2-paper abacus and my partner tees off with his heart ... and we win the hole, AS game.

hole 4 , luisin makes an approach with heart and we get to take the hollo 1UP

hole 5, tied

hole 6 , great approach by phil , win the hole , game in AS

hole 7, with difficulties we managed to tie the hole.

hole 8, great approach by both but, phil misses the putt and luisin and I win the hollo 1UP.

hole 9, gulf on the beach and phil also goes to the bunker... great bunker exit by jake and mia and we tie the hole.

hole 10 ... we go goolfooos, great aproachs bad putts, but we tie the hole.

hole 11, I've run out of the calculator pro 2 paper abaco... phil and jake win the hollo and AS match

hole 12, bad first shots from both of us... but my partner and I managed to win the hole... 1UP

hole 13 , I make another calculator pro abacus, this time of one paper... jake makes a master approach and phil gets the berdi, they win the hollo and game in AS

hole 14, big aproachs big birdies , hollo tied

hole 15, i make a great putt and we win the hollo 1 UP

hole 16, my kryptonite... this hollo has always treated me very badly... and jake makes a great berdi and they take the hollo, game in AS

hole 17, we go goolfoooos... luisin tees off with his heart in his hand, jake misses a putt from 11 fts by very little and I get the berdi and the hollo ... 1 UP for the golfers...

hole 18, the only thing left for my partner and me to do is to defend like a belly-up golfer, save the birdie and take the victory... the air is against us... luisin's ball explodes on the second shot... the public is on its feet waving the flags. ...aproach of 30 yards that I manage to put to 1 and with it we assure the birdie... jake only has to put it in... but it gives him a bad bounce and it goes long...ooooooo ...they also miss the putt for berdi... the game is over... 

the golfers luis and luisen, get an epic victory, in a game full of emotion and good company against 2 very great players (who were unlucky in most of the field)

thanks jake, thanks phil, great game friends, do not doubt that we will play again another day and we will smoke something together, thanks friends.

To my partner and great friend Luisin ... what can I say ... you are very great, thanks to your shots in the par 3 and many others in the other holes, you got us to take the game and also, we spent a great time of laughter and good smoke ... you know that little by little I will make you a golfer all terrain and together we will go far ... goolfooo goolfooo

I also want to thank all of you who were on twitch, watching this game of heart attack and I hope you had a good time with the game and with my nonsense... I hope I have not offended anyone because everything I do or say with the heart and I only look for a smile in all of you...

THANK YOU FRIENDS

13 Feb

giraldin and WUISENRIKE defeated SHALEO83 and LeHew in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on CHAMBERS BAY.

luis enrique

RSS