V

bader76/onekeano

the guys were unlucky with few shots, 

win for Carl and keano

dave

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 2:22 PM

Largemouth51/Scottreid1966 defeated BPeterson8256/Slimjim001 1 up. Great match against good players that went the full 18.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 3:19 PM

Cracking fun game with Sam & Mugsy around Chambers..

Bwahaha I carried Dotty hmmm He carried me but hell we all had fun and that is what it is all about, A big shout out to Casey.....

Top Golfing Guys and so pleased to meet up with two new friends..

Dodgy & Dotty..........

Keep er lit Gang!

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 8:07 PM

Great Matches Folk's, well played!

Your Bracket is up-to-date with all of the reported Matches

Cheers

• Beeners58
    36 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2021 6:30 PM

Hi all - Cousinzeke1/Beeners58 vs. MCalderon402/Matksto675. 

What a great match.  We were back and forth throughout and went to 19 holes.  Cuz and Beeners were lucky enough to win 1 up, but MC and Matt were a formidable pair.   Great fun and great play.  Doesn't get any better than that!  Well played guys.

• sirshinealot
    172 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 6:06 AM

Saturday 13th 7pm uk time Alt Shot World Challenge sirshinealot & allcckandmuscle v's Paulfinn52 & DoubleeagleRob  maybe two steams 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 7:12 AM

Myself & BigWC (Wayne) will be taking on Sildate (Tony) & MasterHacker74 (Don) at Chambers Bay at 7pm ET (Midnight GMT)

Wayne will be Streaming it & playing some Rockin tunes in the background

Stream Link  bigwc

Ken

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 10:13 AM

Kenher01:

Myself & BigWC (Wayne) will be taking on Sildate (Tony) & MasterHacker74 (Don) at Chambers Bay at 7pm ET (Midnight GMT)

Wayne will be Streaming it & playing some Rockin tunes in the background

Stream Link  bigwc

Ken

Cushty, do my best to stay awake Ken, have a GG fellas.

• Schmails3
    168 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 3:58 PM

Myself and BShake08 will be taking on Marvelous523 and AmirInTexas tonight, Feb 12th, at 9:00 pm Central Standard Time (US).  

I will be streaming on Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/schmails3

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2021 6:47 PM

Myself & Wayne had a great tussle with Tony (Sildate) & Don (MasterHacker74)

We went into an early 2 up lead but they pegged back one straight away & held us at one for another hole, we went 2 up on the 5th & extended it to 3 up on the 7th & again the guys pegged one back with a super Eagle by them on 8 to reduce the deficit to 2, the 9th was halved with birds so 2 up at the turn.

The guys came roaring back on the B9 by hitting it tight on 10 & leaving a tap in bird to reduce the deficit to one.

We went 2 up again on 11 & then the buys drained a long Eagle putt on 12 from way below the hole, we were lucky to half that hole as that put some pressure on my putt.

Wayne then stuck it to the hole with a 3i on 13 to leave a tap in for us & the guys just missed their 28 footer from the middle of the green, back to 3 up.

14 was halved with birds.

15 halved with pars so 3 up with 3 to play, what could go wrong! ;)

16, so Wayne on the tee, 12 mph L - R sidewind, he aimed barely in the left rough, clicked slightly early & it barely moved & landed it the 40/50!, yikes, damage control for us & the guys then nearly holed it but left a tap in birdie, Wayne's putt pin high right from 12 feet broke like a you know what near the hole, gap reduced to 2.

The guys had the honour off the tee on 17 & proceeded to stick it to the pin to leave a tap in birdie, "no" pressure on me so, couldn't click early or late as i'd be punished & i managed to hit it to within 2 yards to give Wayne the chance to win half the hole/hole the putt which he did so a 2 & 1 win.

Super match, the guys battled back well, never gave up & if they'd have won 17 whose to know what might have happened, well played guys & well played P.

Ken

RSS