Forums

Help › Forums

The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • morgan1464
    152 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 2:02 PM

Morgan1464 & Priestess won the match. Was nice playing with a good friend in Sam and both him and Gary had some incredible shots throughout the game. Was nice playing with them.

Morgan

• garyc1976
    49 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 3:31 PM

Well done to Morgan1464 & Priestess this evening. They are relentless in their birdie and better hunt. I pity the partnership that plays them next. Apologies to Sam who I put in trouble more often than not. 

Best of luck to Morgan1464 & Priestess in the next round - i'm sure they'll do well in this competition. 

Thanks to all for setting this up - while it was brief it was still fun

Cheers

gar

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 5:02 PM

JDGHOST & mihtymouse79 win 4 up over Jacktrade & epspetx...

Was a good game Tom and Mike were class act's ...The match was closer  than the score shows ...they had at least 2 real bad breaks with WGT wrong club/shot  scroll glitches  ...

Thanks for the Match guys best of luck to Black Diamond CC!!! 

JD & Casey

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 5:07 PM

RANGER1988:

Round #2 is underway!

18 Hole Alt-Shot, Chamber's Bay, Due Date:  February 20th, 2021

Thanks Ranger. 

is 90 seconds necessary to play? some folks are mobile players who are now trying to participate and do PCEA. We got used to 45 second clocks and 90 seconds is EXCESSIVE. 

I seriously think 60 seconds should be more than enough time as it's a video game or make it only 2 time outs. 7 time outs and 90 seconds is a waste of a ton of time

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 6:48 PM

Ty JD.

They were 2 up in 3 holes.  Then we tied it up.  But it went dowhill from there.  A couple of bogeys doesn't work on this level.  So it goes. 

We lost on CB last year so obviously not our course.

Tom.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:10 PM

MCalderon402:

RANGER1988:

Round #2 is underway!

18 Hole Alt-Shot, Chamber's Bay, Due Date:  February 20th, 2021

Thanks Ranger. 

is 90 seconds necessary to play? some folks are mobile players who are now trying to participate and do PCEA. We got used to 45 second clocks and 90 seconds is EXCESSIVE. 

I seriously think 60 seconds should be more than enough time as it's a video game or make it only 2 time outs. 7 time outs and 90 seconds is a waste of a ton of time

90 Second shot clock and 7 time-outs is the default setting, if all 4 Players agree to a shorter shot clock, then it's no issue, but all 4 Players must agree to that, if 1 Player wants 90/7 then that is what's to be used.

Cheers

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:11 PM

Great Matches and well done Everyone, Bracket has been updated through this Evening.

Cheers

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 6:01 AM

JD & Casey played well.

We were down 2 in 3 holes (including a very impressive tap in (actually cc'd) birdie on #3, but we managed to tie it up quickly a couple our own birdies.  But, then we had a couple of bogeys and one simply cannot do that at this level of competition.

Good win by them.

Tom.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 6:11 AM

RANGER1988:
    90 Second shot clock and 7 time-outs is the default setting

Wrong had to check as I rarely go on PCEA.

Default is 60 seconds, 2 time out, Apparel "on". 

People have to actively look to play slower and expect no penalties for doing so...

In this case Apparel should be left "on" and people who do not want to use apparel go into their profile and remove those attributes LOL. 

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 6:26 AM

MCalderon402:

RANGER1988:
    90 Second shot clock and 7 time-outs is the default setting

Wrong had to check as I rarely go on PCEA.

Default is 60 seconds, 2 time out, Apparel "on". 

People have to actively look to play slower and expect no penalties for doing so...

In this case Apparel should be left "on" and people who do not want to use apparel go into their profile and remove those attributes LOL. 

Topper has set the rules...Not sure what the issue is here? 90 secs 7  Timeouts is the  default that is expected .... BUT....He has ALREADY stated that if the 4 players agree to a shorter clock and/or less timeouts ...So be it.... Not an issue....But  OF COURSE no cheat apparel is allowed!! 

RSS