Forums

Help › Forums

Server Problems

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 29 2021 9:26 PM (6 replies)
  • chrisdeb
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:49 AM

I have been disconnected 4 times today from the server. I have 2 different routers and both of them cannot connect. I would like the page to enable us to disconnect and connect to a different router. Now I have to forfeit and start all over.

Please also improve the Avatars, the guys look like people on steroids' and the girls look underfed. 

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 10:36 AM

chrisdeb:

I have been disconnected 4 times today from the server. I have 2 different routers and both of them cannot connect. I would like the page to enable us to disconnect and connect to a different router. Now I have to forfeit and start all over. 

I remember that from the CCNP exam.... ;-) 

Really though... Two routers connected to two different modems / incoming connections? Are they both using WIFI or are you cabled? Are they routers or AP's setup or combination of both? Is there VPN's being used? 

You need to provide more details.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 12:25 PM

I just spent 3 hours trying to find a game....any game format(other than coin rooms)Any level from hack to tour champ.Its not since flash ending been this way for many months.

• rawits
    56 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 6:00 PM

you need to join a skype or discord group, and foment games from there...the game is useless in it's social aspect...why it doesn't have true chat built in IDK

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:01 PM

chrisdeb:

You could try using a VPN and connecting to one of your VPN's servers in a different location.  Then launch the game.  That might connect you to a WGT server with more stable connectivity.  

• danielnguyen789
    12 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 3:06 AM

I am from Vietnam. Today I come to 4r to seek for a solution of internet time out after could not go to game or disconnected during games many tries!!! My wifi speed is 300 MBps.

1st I though there's the problem because I am too far away from US server. Look around and very disappointed to know that many many US players have same problem. Shame for WGT. 

• danielnguyen789
    12 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2021 9:26 PM

We are very poor. Paying for items and nobody help us!

RSS