Forums

Help › Forums

removing and adding clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 24 2022 11:41 PM (6 replies)
  • Litttles
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 7:10 AM

Hi can someone point me in the direction of how to remove and add clubs. I`ve moved from advanced to normal and still no change. TY

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 9:41 AM

Click on your profile pic (upper right corner), then click EDIT EQUIPMENT at the bottom.  Select the club you want to replace on the left, then use the nav bar at the top middle if necessary to select the type of club you want to equip.  Then click on the club you want to use in that slot and then click EQUIP on the right.

• Flasherman8
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2022 1:09 PM

Do you know if you can carry two 3 woods and no hybrid? If so, how do I do that. Thanks.

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2022 2:49 PM

Yes you can if you really want to.

Downside is that you will only have room for 2 wedges and not 3 of them. 

Please remember though to go to Settings,,, then Customise Equipment... make sure you have selected ADVANCED to be able to edit your equipment.

It is normal to carry driver, 3 wood, hybrid, irons 2 wedges and putter or driver, 3 wood, irons, 3 wedges and a putter.

# so if it is option one then replace the hybrid with your 2nd 3 wood.

#if it is option 2 then you will have to replace one of your wedges with the 2nd 3 wood.

Hope that helps.

Listee

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2022 1:02 AM

+1!

Some clubs (irons + putter) are mandatory, the others are optional - the list in the left of the selection window shows that.

That means that you may fill the optional slots with various clubs. You may even go driverless, which I did as a TP. The 3WD was longer than the Starter driver, versatile from the tee and from the deck, and it carried 1/3 of the driver's pricetag.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2022 8:56 AM

Flasherman8:
    Do you know if you can carry two 3 woods and no hybrid? If so, how do I do that. Thanks

If you're still having issues have a look at this post 

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/686970/4594962.aspx#4594962

• redsutd
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 11:41 PM

no edit at the bottom

RSS