Forums

Help › Forums

Full leaderboards?

Thu, Jan 28 2021 7:05 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BGA2017Champion
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 6:55 AM

I used the web to see the full leader boards as the Android client only shows the top 20.

The web leader boards were used to see our exact positions for side bets within the club and this function appears to be gone for all wgt tournaments that have started in 2021 (that I have played in). I have played in the week 2 champion, multiround and ctth.

Is this feature gone forever or just gone for me?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 7:25 AM

BGA2017Champion:
    The web leader boards were used to see our exact positions for side bets within the club and this function appears to be gone for all wgt tournaments that have started in 2021 (that I have played in).

Click on the Tournaments drop down arrow on the left of this page. The bottom choice-Results- with get you what you want. 

• BGA2017Champion
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 7:36 AM

Good. The leader boards exist. In the old days (last week), I could see all my results in my profile with a handy link to click on - even if the tournament was still underway. I was hoping these links in my profile could be restored.

I guess this is a bit of a first world problem in that I have to look for the tournament and then click a bunch of times.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 1:35 PM

There's a feature in the game under the solo tournament tab -MY TOURNAMENTS- that shows you all the tournaments you entered and have to play or already played.

If you click on COUNTRY CLUB you get the same thing in your CC.  There's also a tab at the top for past results.  :-)

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 2:19 PM

To WGTChampion,

When are you implementing the updated/enhanced leaderboard like was used in a beta tourney test this summer?

• brianmartin56
    781 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 3:19 PM

If you want this week/month up to date full leader boards, click on Tournaments and select "Featured"

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 3:27 PM

brianmartin56:

If you want this week/month up to date full leader boards, click on Tournaments and select "Featured"

The only tourney not listed there that I can see is the weekly mobile only unlimited tourney. 

• BGA2017Champion
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 7:17 AM

YankeeJim:

There's a feature in the game under the solo tournament tab -MY TOURNAMENTS- that shows you all the tournaments you entered and have to play or already played.

I don't see this on Android. I only see the active tournaments for the week. However, I can see a Past Results under Event Calendar. When I click on those, I only see the top 20 or of the leader board.

• BGA2017Champion
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 7:19 AM

brianmartin56:

On Android, under tournaments, there is just a single feature tournament which is the wgt live series. 

• BGA2017Champion
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 7:26 AM

I appreciate all the comments telling me how to find this information. 

In 2020, I could see a link in my profile score history to every tournament - even if the tournament was still in progress. I could click this and it showed my position and the full leader board as I cascaded down it.

In 2021, I only see the links to club tournaments. My ask is to reinstate the links for the wgt tournaments.

• PAGES
RSS