Forums

Help › Forums

Cant populate a game

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 12 2021 7:48 AM (2 replies)
  • WTR55
    25 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:02 AM

I have NO IDEA what has happened since the last Update, but its now almost IMPOSSIBLE to populate a multiplayer game, even with Apparel Bonus OFF. Has the player pool shrunk that much since FLASH ended? I spent 20 mins yesterday and 30 mins NOW trying to get ANY kind of Multiplayer to populate and cant ever seem to fill the other three positions before it kicks you to the Lobby,. Making it almost unplayable here guys....

• musicity
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 9:08 PM

I'm having the same experience.  Tried 18 times to search for an Alt Shot game and all timed out.  Is WGT going belly up?   Not seeing any communication from WGT about these issues.             I moved to the new game in October with no problems but lately it has been impossible to get a game going.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 7:48 AM

I have found it much easier to get games now if I leave "apparel" on. I think converted Flash players don't think to turn that off when setting up a game.

I think someone should create a Multi-Player Discord server for all of WGT. If enough players got involved, it could be a very active clubhouse for getting games. I just don't have time right now to try and start something like this.

Brett

RSS