Forums

Help › Forums

Gifting or selling clubs you don't use anymore

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 3 2021 10:20 AM (3 replies)
  • Larry13580
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 5:49 AM

How do I gift or sell clubs I don't use anymore. It won't let me sell them, and when I try to gift them it says OWNED. Any suggestions?

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 9:21 AM

Larry13580:

How do I gift or sell clubs I don't use anymore. It won't let me sell them, and when I try to gift them it says OWNED. Any suggestions?

For starters forget all about gift your old clubs, YOU CAN'T.

To sell, start the launcher, up at top right click on you profile pic, equipment page will probably come up.  Click on sell equipment(you can only sell equipment not equipped).  Unsure why, when I just looked at mine, my wedges weren't listed at all(not about to sell them anyway, so it really doesn't matter)

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 9:25 AM

garyk49:

Larry13580:

For starters forget all about gift your old clubs, YOU CAN'T.

To sell, start the launcher, up at top right click on you profile pic, equipment page will probably come up.  Click on sell equipment(you can only sell equipment not equipped).  Unsure why, when I just looked at mine, my wedges weren't listed at all(not about to sell them anyway, so it really doesn't matter)

Also you can only sell equipment that you have bought or was gifted to you by another player. The clubs that WGT supplied you with when you joined can not be sold., 

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 10:20 AM

borntobesting:

Also you can only sell equipment that you have bought or was gifted to you by another player. The clubs that WGT supplied you with when you joined can not be sold., 

Yep, forgot all about this one.  Also, I don't see that the OP has one, but if you have a stand bag, the clubs you are trying to sell back cannot be in that bag.  You will only get 25% of the purchase amount you paid, back when selling.  Plus you are only going to get credits back, you will not get cash.

RSS