Help › Forums

Most AMAZING About The New Game

Thu, Jan 14 2021 4:29 AM (20 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 9:16 PM

SamSpayed:
    Exactly right.  Not a peep out of them

It's like they pulled the plug that night and ran for their lives to underground bunkers. We may have to organize one of those "Where's Waldo?" search parties pretty soon.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 7:21 AM

15 Days Now

Nada. Zero. Zilch. Nothing.

No update, no "how's it going", no help, advise, input....nada.

Just pulled the plug and ran.

They must be more overwhelmed than we are.

• RickinWaSt
    2,069 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 9:57 AM

=>They must be more overwhelmed than we are.

Can you imagine the volume of message flooding customer service!

Apparel? Hmm, some folks, not myself, received free apparel? I've yet to take-part in coin rooms/apparel wardrobe. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 11:33 AM

RickinWaSt:

=>They must be more overwhelmed than we are.

Can you imagine the volume of message flooding customer service!

Apparel? Hmm, some folks, not myself, received free apparel? I've yet to take-part in coin rooms/apparel wardrobe. 

A lot of the free apparel was our old flash avatars released as apparel. They have released 4 of them so far as apparel, I got 3, 

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 2:24 PM

Actually, a couple of days ago I got a message in my in-box about them liking what I said in that thread and that I won some apparel . I don't think I'll use the stuff but I'm grateful anyway.

Now----If only the replay button was pushed ! I really , really miss this feature. I liked using it to learn what I did right or wrong on any given shot.

STAY COVID 19 FREE        Gary

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 2:45 PM

I  have over 200,000 coins .

How did that happen .

Best Chocolate Coin GIFs | Gfycat

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 3:27 PM

craigswan:

I  have over 200,000 coins .

How did that happen

When you Level Up, you receive 100 coins times the level.

ie: When you reach Level 120, you will receive 120x100 coins or 12,000 coins.

I am not exactly sure how a player's "beginning" balance is figured though.

Don

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 8:23 PM

Can I get some of those coins off you?

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 9:07 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I am not exactly sure how a player's "beginning" balance is figured though.

I believe the following may help..

If the person joined WGT before the coin rooms started, they obviously would not receive level up bonuses for those levels... some degree of lump sum may have been offered but in general i believe level up bonuses would only reflect from the date coin rooms began and all levels thereafter. 

So if they had already reached level 90 they would start seeing level up bonus at level 91 and beyond.

Those who joined after coin rooms began would recieve level up bonus from the start.

Then there are the free spin and scratchers that can also add to coin bankroll without ever playing coin games.

• DaddyDuffer61
    540 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 12:19 AM

I recently achieved level 151 ...wgt "gave" me a bonus of 15,000 coins. Net result was 15,000 coins taken away. No worries, they are good for nothing. Also, I am sure glad I upgraded my putter in the flash version. When I hear that heartbeat (instead of the birds), I know for sure it's going to take 2 putts to hole out.

RSS