Forums

Help › Forums

Most AMAZING About The New Game

Thu, Jan 14 2021 4:29 AM (20 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 9:44 PM

That since hours before Flash ended 5 days ago, there has not been a single peep out of WGT. No responses, no advice, no input on any post or thread, no "we're working on it", no comment no comment no comment. Was there a glitch when Flash was deleted and all the mods and staff were deleted as well?

I know this shouldn't surprise me at all, but ............

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 9:53 PM
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 9:58 PM

Yes Sam, and I even commented in that about the difficulty headquarters must be having with a lockdown in SanFran, but you would think at least the mods, working from home, would be on here helping alleviate the jumpers, offering advice or support, or...... something? At this stage of the state of the game? Nothing.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 6:56 PM

10 days now? SMH

Hey, remember the Farewell to Flash thread Champ posted, to tell him your favorite moments and prizes promised? I don't need any prize but looks like we all won the Sound of Silence.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 8:30 PM

Actually, yesterday (or day before, I can’t remember) I did get something from champ. It was an apparel pack and coins. It came to my inbox in the app. Have you checked your inbox in the app?

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 6:55 AM

They have had time to add a showdown, a clash, welcoming gifts and offer free club rentals to increase sales but still no avatars I bought with my hard earned cash.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 7:38 AM

Our licenced lease of avatars is interrupted if not terminated.

It's all legal - read their T&Cs.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 12:24 PM

twinponds169:
    Hey, remember the Farewell to Flash thread Champ posted, to tell him your favorite moments and prizes promised? I don't need any prize but looks like we all won the Sound of Silence.

Exactly right.  Not a peep out of them.  Here's the thread:  Farewell to Flash

They're great at promising things but not delivering, aren't they?  Maybe they were just hoping we'd all forget.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 4:30 PM

Robert1893:
    an apparel pack and coins.

Somebody help us all if that's a prize, lol.

Not in mine though, you must have done something special!  lol

RSS