Golf Balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 3 2021 12:06 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Cuffnlock
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:46 AM

OK...wits end here.

My equipment list shows that I have 8 Callaway ERC balls.  It shows them as being

equipped.  Yet after every third ball I am having to buy a new sleeve.  I even tried to use

a different ball for one game and then went back and switched to the Callaway's.  No joy.

Still the same situation.  The FAC on how to equipment them doesn't help.  I'm not seeing the icons that it's indicating. I am running full screen at 1920x1080.

Now I either have 8 of the Callaway's or I don't.  It shows 8.  Under the old flash version I could equip the bag.  Not seeing that here.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:54 AM

This is just a glitch. It will tell you you are on your last ball when you get to the last ball of each sleeve. If you still have more balls then you will be fine and don’t need to buy more at that point. You just need to kinda know before you play how many balls you have.

• Cuffnlock
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 2:16 PM

It must be some glitch.

I have been having to buy balls despite it still showing I have 8 Callaway's in my inventory.

Waiting to hear back from WGT regarding this.

Thank you for your reply.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 2:42 PM

Ok so you currently have 8 balls in your inventory. You are able to equip them and play them (that’s not the issue) So if you played and used up ball #8 and then ball #7 the game will tell you you need to buy more (despite the fact that you know you still have 2 sleeves or 6 balls).  So you buy another sleeve (3 balls) taking you back up to 9 balls ... this sounds correct so far?  
    Here’s my question. If you didn’t buy more balls when it says to, what happens? Does it start using starter balls?  

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:18 PM

Basically it's a glitch in new version which I have commented on in another forum.

With Flash, we only got offered balls of the same type when we were down to the last one.  Now, WGT often offers it to us all the time.

It stinks, but we now have to keep track of when to buy ourselves.  OK news is balls do not rot.  So if they are your regular balls, you will be able to use them.

Tom.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 6:17 AM

jacktrade51:

Basically it's a glitch in new version which I have commented on in another forum.

With Flash, we only got offered balls of the same type when we were down to the last one.  Now, WGT often offers it to us all the time.

It stinks, but we now have to keep track of when to buy ourselves.  OK news is balls do not rot.  So if they are your regular balls, you will be able to use them.

Tom.

As far as I recall, it's always been like that on the mobile platform. Bottom line is one learns to simply ignore the message. A player should know how many balls they have when they start a game. 

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 6:49 AM

Robert1893:

jacktrade51:

Tom.

As far as I recall, it's always been like that on the mobile platform. Bottom line is one learns to simply ignore the message. A player should know how many balls they have when they start a game. 

Actually, I always get two different messages:

Last hit of the ball,  red text with an option to buy a new sleeve. (when having several sleeves in my inventory)

Last Ball, when I start using my last sleeve, with an option to buy a new sleeve. 

surely it must be the same for everyone? 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 7:17 AM

NrEighteen:

Last hit of the ball,  red text with an option to buy a new sleeve. (when having several sleeves in my inventory)

Last Ball, when I start using my last sleeve, with an option to buy a new sleeve. 

Thank you!

That's what I wanted to post but wasn't sure my memory was correct. it's been so long that I've actually looked at the message, I thought my memory might not be correct. 

But that's exactly what I was thinking. I thought the one message was last hit and not last ball. 

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 9:01 AM

Robert1893:

NrEighteen:

Thank you!

That's what I wanted to post but wasn't sure my memory was correct. it's been so long that I've actually looked at the message, I thought my memory might not be correct. 

But that's exactly what I was thinking. I thought the one message was last hit and not last ball. 

Edit - Last Ball occurs when its actually the last ball, not the last sleeve as I wrote above.

I know as I´m always on my last ball lol

• PAGES
RSS