Forums

Help › Forums

|| Apparel Megathread || 🏌️

Wed, Mar 20 2024 5:10 AM (121 replies)
  • JJ516
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 8:29 AM

The first one you have 222 points out of 500 (which is your next level up) or you have 500 points and you only need 222 points to level up and the remainder goes towards the next level (278 points). 

My gripe is that when there is an upgrade available on the apparel screen, you can't see the points, just the "Upgrade Available" button. The only time you see the points for something waiting to be upgraded, is when you get new ones after a sponsor game.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 1:46 PM

pdb1:

I'm trying to find the tier scale for the coin rooms . I don't see where it says certain tiers benefit from certain rooms :

amateur packs,

tour master packs,

tour legend packs,

Much less Legend packs .

I have been playing 3 hole Casablanca room entry 10,000 . Which nets me 9,480 per win of aprox . 19480 .  I get Silver and Gold packs with 6 to 10 items . .

But there are only a few other Legends playing there . The Tour Pro's , Masters , Tour Masters . Don't seem to mind . They are very confident . And pretty good too .

According to what I read here . You would put Legends around 1 hole Rio entry 36,000  Nope . 9 hole Shanghai entry 50,000 Nope , and Montreal entry 180,000 3 losses I would be broke .

Am I being cheap ? Or is there a scale or tiered benefits at certain levels ? That determines tiers for rooms ? Or does it matter ?

With my bad internet . I am lucky to have broken even in the CasaBlanca Room . For the last 2 years .

IE : I have never hit 1,000,000 coins . My highest has been 900,000 . Am at 800,000 presently .

without going into detailed explanation.

Coin rooms are about skill over time. If you have the skill you will move up rooms at a decent pace. If you don't then you won't.

Tier is meaningless.

• beerstine
    665 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 3:30 PM

There seem to be a lot more Legends in Casablanca since the changeover from Flash, and more than a few Tour Legends and even some Champions.  The better lower tier players playing with hyped up apparel and expensive balls often beat higher tier players playing without the enhancements.

What is the level of competition in Rio these days?  Is it mostly Legend and above and on the higher end of the skill level?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2021 7:36 AM

beerstine:

There seem to be a lot more Legends in Casablanca since the changeover from Flash, and more than a few Tour Legends and even some Champions.  The better lower tier players playing with hyped up apparel and expensive balls often beat higher tier players playing without the enhancements.

What is the level of competition in Rio these days?  Is it mostly Legend and above and on the higher end of the skill level?

I'll say this again.

Tier in coin rooms is meaningless. if you have the skill and aren't retarded you will move up coin rooms. If you don't you will remain in the lower coin rooms.

When i say retarded i mean that   this is probably  90%+ of coin room players. They  are completely stupid about how they manage their coin roll. They never go anywhere because they constantly move up coin rooms without a cushion to absorb losses. So they bounce around in the lower rooms never getting anywhere. 

Thousands of people in the coin rooms every night. and only about 10-20 in Tokyo and Bellagio each.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2021 7:52 AM

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2021 7:58 AM

TopShelf2010:

Mythanatos:
    I'll say this again

Careful my friend... the PC Forum Police might crawl out from underneath their favorite rock and report you. They have been known to do such a thing from time to time.

For the record though... ROTFLMAO

Don

It's not an attack at any individual. It's a general assessment. 

Unless the wussy woke have now outlawed the word retarded. I can't keep track any more. 

• beerstine
    665 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2021 11:32 AM

I wondered what the trailblazer thing was about and had to a bit of searching.

It is true I initially joined back when WGT was pretty new.  Didn't do much on it back then with few courses, slow internet and buggy insecure Flash on the Mac made me move on soon and forgot about it for a long time.  

Came back through Steam last year and that's when I really got into it.  I may look like an old-timer but I'm much more of a newbie compared to most of the people here.

RSS