Forums

Help › Forums

joining games

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:39 PM (4 replies)
  • gillian5048
    154 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:31 AM

I have been playing the "new" version of WGT for a while now - stroke play with friends. I often like to join games, playing folks from around the world.

I have had no luck joining games using the "new" version. Can I please get some help with this problem?

Thanks!

• DUBS4SAM14
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 9:08 PM

Same problem here - I am unable to play anyone in the Multiplayer Match Play options.  Quite frustrating

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 8:52 AM

Yes, at this point in time it is difficult to determine a "Friends" or others playing status. This has been one of the #1 complaints. My suggestion...

Contact customer support. Request that with the next update they provide an improved means of showing a players availability to play a round.

From a programing point of view, this should be rather easy. To see how, simply look at your settings and under "General", add another bullet point or points. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.   

• sampsonn2
    43 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 6:19 AM

i found some hens teeth whilst searching for an alternate match play game...

• musicity
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:39 PM

I am having the same experience.  I came to forums to see if it was an isolated occurrence.  I'm surprised there aren't more comments.

RSS