Forums

Help › Forums

Can't get back to brackets

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 4 2021 7:25 PM (3 replies)
  • MarkMx
    6 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 8:40 PM

Just switched over to the revised site. I was involved in two bracket tournaments. Cannot for the life of me figure out what went wrong but I can't "Play". One of the tournaments just expired and I was withdrawn. The other is a final match that goes by the boards in about 15 hours unless I can figure out what's wrong. I hit the "Play Now" buttons and nothing happens.

• yldcatz
    65 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:49 PM

Can't play tourneys in my club either.

• JLetson1
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 5:21 PM

There aren't any bracket tourneys showing up on the new platform, mobile or desktop. I sent in an inquiry as to why and this is the response I received: 

Hi, thanks for your report. I have passed this info along to our Q/A team to investigate and work on a resolution for this. We appreciate you taking the time to message us with this issue and we hope to have it resolved for you soon. Thank you for your patience, Sincerely WGT Member Services.

That being said, even before Flash was retired, I noticed that bracket tourneys were very limited on the mobile app. I could only play ones I entered through the website as they would then show up under "my tournaments". Hopefully now that the app is the only way to play, they will actually work on a fix as there are quite a few players who pay to play in the bracket tourneys. 

• MBUTT420
    15 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 7:25 PM

I can't find / see any brackets period, just me?

RSS