Forums

Help › Forums

New Format

Tue, Mar 16 2021 6:29 PM (104 replies)
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 5:58 AM

Re "BS. An Hour!!", Yep sometimes it might come to that.

As I said earlier many a time on Flash I gave up after 30 mins, whose to know if I kept trying it may have taken an hour & also as I said I've gotten & hit straight away/1st try on Flash & have has people say on my Stream, Killz you know who you are! ;) "Damn how you get a game so quick, I gave up trying"

Moral of story, play Friends if they play MPC & if they don't then if you go down the Random/ Anyone route you can expect to be waiting most of the time just like on Flash

Ken

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 9:05 AM

Kenher01:
    Moral of story, play Friends if they play MPC & if they don't then if you go down the Random/ Anyone route you can expect to be waiting most of the time just like on Flash

Totally unacceptable, this is not a solution. The dramatic decrease in ball sales might prompt them to do something about it. They're wrecking the social aspect of the game with this bug infested, incomplete version.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 10:31 AM

YankeeJim:

Kenher01:

Totally unacceptable, this is not a solution. The dramatic decrease in ball sales might prompt them to do something about it. They're wrecking the social aspect of the game with this bug infested, incomplete version.

What solution!?, just be patient, this is exactly how it was on Flash, sometimes you didn't have to wait long, sometimes you'd to wait a long time, nothings changed, the same applies to NV as did in Flash

Happy New Year Jim & all

Ken

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 10:38 AM

I stared at this for 10 minutes (twice the host's timer so I know the game didn't start) after accepting an invite while I was playing a round just to see what happened.....nothing.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 10:53 AM

Oh don't know much about that as i don't play Coin Games, well other than when i play in the Showdowns

• Pigskin14
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 11:08 AM

I have the same issues. Seems like no one is playing no matter the settings. I have a better question. Why isn't TopGolf on this forum answering these questions?

Already have enough money? Or no answers?

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 11:10 AM

From another Thread

660810.aspx

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 11:58 AM

Surely this is just numbers; some that were on flash are playing the new game and some are not, whatever the split.  Alt and MP were formats predominately played by flash players so numbers there are down making it harder to get a game. If it's hard to get a coin game that is odd as numbers there can only be up.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 12:49 PM
    Is there more than one version of the new format? I can't find forum section - this message is coming from old flash version.
  • CFoley6
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 1:00 PM

Because they could give a crap, just keep spending money on their rigged gm!!!

RSS