Help › Forums

Account Disabled

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 25 2021 12:59 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RegLangen
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 11:40 AM

I’ve contacted customer support with no response. Is there any moderators who can help me?

• sammey1
    680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:01 PM

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:13 PM

Not sure if this will help, but the system logged me out today and when I tried to log back in it said wrong password. I then went to reset my password and it still would not let me log back in. 😊

I then just clucked on the Facebook logo and it let me log in that way. I have never played the game through Facebook.  

You can try that and see what happens.

• RegLangen
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:53 PM

Thanks for the tips but no luck so far. Tried both ideas. 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:55 PM

Dave33200:

Not sure if this will help, but the system logged me out today and when I tried to log back in it said wrong password. I then went to reset my password and it still would not let me log back in. 😊

I then just clucked on the Facebook logo and it let me log in that way. I have never played the game through Facebook.  

You can try that and see what happens.

Soz Dave.... couldn't resist:

😉

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:32 PM

RegLangen:
    I’ve contacted customer support with no response. Is there any moderators who can help me?

How can you post with an avatar's name, being disabled?

Please note that double accounts are against the T&Cs and the company often reacts harsh in these cases!

Other question: How do you know that that account is disabled?

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 5:05 PM

RedLangen, were you a flash player?? If so, flash is dead, as of 12/29/20.

You can only play on mobile, or on the new app for PC.

Other than that, I dont know what to offer as help for you!

Good luck.

• AngryShox
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 11:51 AM

Hello I am so sick of writing the same story over and over agai. Trying to get a response from WGT moderator. They have allowed me to create a second account threw fb when I havmdbt played in years now I cant sign into either of them not that I even want the recent one back I just want my 15 bux and Beeznutz82... why is it so hard to get a response from these guys it's almost like they want me to create a new account and spend another 100 bux makin myself tour approved

• TDAWG23232
    41 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 5:53 PM

I am in the same boat, I tried to login and it says account disabled, but here I am.  I have tried uninstalling, and going through Facebook, nothing works.  It has been 2 days with zero response from the support page.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 5:55 PM

AngryShox:

Hello I am so sick of writing the same story over and over agai. Trying to get a response from WGT moderator. They have allowed me to create a second account threw fb when I havmdbt played in years now I cant sign into either of them not that I even want the recent one back I just want my 15 bux and Beeznutz82... why is it so hard to get a response from these guys it's almost like they want me to create a new account and spend another 100 bux makin myself tour approved

Send an email to members@worldgolftour.com

• PAGES
RSS