Help › Forums

New version

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 19 2021 8:14 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Stanmaru
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 7:20 AM

I have played about 7 rounds on the new version.  On the old version, my shot average was 65.6   On the new version, think I would be about 1 million over par for the combined rounds..

I miss the old meter, the increment markers on the putting meter as well as the various views on the holes.  One could line up his shots from along the fairway or back of the green if desired.

I can't see me continuing with this new version until there are a lot of changes made.

• Hack1001111
    11 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 1:53 PM

I left today. It is not near as fun and too many clicks to set your shot. Uninstalled!!

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:21 PM

All of those things are in the new version.

To see the increment markers on the putting meter, go to Settings (the gear icon on the lower right) and set PUTTER PAL to ON.

To see the various views on the holes, click on either the camera icon on your screen or the mini-map, then hit the number on your keyboard corresponding to the camera number you want.  You can also hit the spacebar to toggle views.

Hope this helps.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 8:39 AM

Stanmaru:

I miss the old meter, the increment markers on the putting meter as well as the various views on the holes.  One could line up his shots from along the fairway or back of the green if desired.

Discover your settings for the game by clicking on the settings gear on the bottom right. You will be pleasantly surprised to see how the game can be configured there.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 9:01 AM

One more tip that many don't know. Other than the tee box, you can get the camera view from the pin anywhere on the course. Just switch to "putter", and then cycle through your camera views twice by clicking the camera button.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 9:50 AM
    SamSpayed:

All of those things are in the new version.

To see the increment markers on the putting meter, go to Settings (the gear icon on the lower right) and set PUTTER PAL to ON.

To see the various views on the holes, click on either the camera icon on your screen or the mini-map, then hit the number on your keyboard corresponding to the camera number you want.  You can also hit the spacebar to toggle views.

Hope this helps.

The putter pal costs money to renew. My brother and I had that complaint too, I liked when it said "original" because I was used to using it as a gauge. Now we put a strip of painter's tape below and marked it in 25% increments. It seems to work well. Good luck.
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 10:26 AM

27stitches:
    The putter pal costs money to renew.

If you're a member of a country club, Putter Pal is free at Level 2 and Shot Pal is free at Level 4.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 4:18 AM

Hack1001111:

I left today. It is not near as fun and too many clicks to set your shot. Uninstalled!!

Uninstalled......yet when I search your name it says you are still here.😂😂 Liar liar pants on fire. Cheers.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 4:33 AM

Can you get the increments on screen for playing the irons please .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 8:03 AM

Cannoy buy a putt .

What has changed .

• PAGES
RSS