Help › Forums

New WGT

Sun, Jan 31 2021 2:06 AM (30 replies)
  • AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 11:26 AM

sario66:

sario66:

The PCEA version -now the standard version to attempt to play this game on the pc- is broken.

To me it's still Early Access, as it's nowhere near being a finished product. It's junk...

When I was playing in the Turf Wars on the mobile version for desktop I could not use a punch, pitch or flop shot. That's nothing short of ridiculous, and it's a big reason why I can't win many turf war matchups playing on the PCEA version

This is a recurring problem. Sometimes you can change shots and sometimes you can't. Make it consistent, or scrap the PCEA altogether. It's not fair to have someone playing on an iPhone11 have the ability to change shots when I can't playing on the pc.

The WGT devs had MONTHS to perfect the game for the flash withdrawal and conversion, and they've failed miserably.

sario66:

The PCEA version -now the standard version to attempt to play this game on the pc- is broken.

To me it's still Early Access, as it's nowhere near being a finished product. It's junk...

When I was playing in the Turf Wars on the mobile version for desktop I could not use a punch, pitch or flop shot. That's nothing short of ridiculous, and it's a big reason why I can't win many turf war matchups playing on the PCEA version

This is a recurring problem. Sometimes you can change shots and sometimes you can't. Make it consistent, or scrap the PCEA altogether. It's not fair to have someone playing on an iPhone11 have the ability to change shots when I can't playing on the pc.

The WGT devs had MONTHS to perfect the game for the flash withdrawal and conversion, and they've failed miserably.

i have the same problem with changing shot type, changing club, using backspin but if you just click on the swing circle it sort of unlocks it

• barry54011
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 11:52 AM

i have typed in my password player name it wont download game

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 12:09 PM

I still can't get , a stroke, match or AS, I tied apparel off/ on  every way possible.

Coin games with new people with starter balls and clubs only. Don't see how wgt is making much money off them. My coins are useless and  we don't need no stinkin apparel bonus any way. 

Are these game designers 10 years old ? Hard to believe how Top Golf let them ruin this game.

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 12:18 PM

Don't play coin games. Just play the games you've always played.

• playermj
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 12:24 PM

It is now like an 80's version....no Avatar, graphics suck, green break indications are gone...is this what your experiencing? took forever to load new program, during that process of learning I found posts from people who said it was just like the good old game...What might I being doing wrong or is this just how it's gonna be....can I get my money back for credits?

• sario66
    140 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 7:56 AM

Everything's still broke. So many issues with this game for pc but wow whoopie we get Mizuno clubs now? Lame.

We're still waiting for Torrey Pines...at this rate we won't see it until July August or next year if we're lucky

We also need more than one new course in a year btw. I don't want to hear the same old lame excuse that getting the rights to add new courses to this game is all over licensing issues, because we all know that this game is generating big $$$ daily -if it wasn't TopGolf wouldn't be associated with WGT.

Having new courses in this game should be a priority in this game -not spending resources on making new chinese year of the ox clothes available for the avatars. This game gets so stale when the course selection is as limited as it's been for the past 3 years.

Do the devs of this game actually PLAY this game? I highly doubt it now. They're too worried about getting revenue with avatar clothing instead of fixing everything broken.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 9:58 AM

sario66:
    Everything's still broke. So many issues with this game for pc but wow whoopie we get Mizuno clubs now? Lame.

Champ just made a post regarding last night's update... worth a read.

Update 01/27

sario66:
    We're still waiting for Torrey Pines...at this rate we won't see it until July August or next year if we're lucky

In WGT's defense, they did say SPRING. In case you were not aware, we have only just begun Winter.

sario66:
    We also need more than one new course in a year btw

In a perfect world, this would be more than welcome. For now, WGT gives country clubs an option to create there OWN courses.

sario66:
    This game gets so stale when the course selection is as limited

See previous comment

sario66:
    They're too worried about getting revenue

Heaven forbid a COMPANY wants to generate revenue. Did it ever occur to you that revenue made from avatar clothing or Chinese New Year might be used towards creating additional courses?

Have a nice day (hopefully better than it started out for you)

Don

• mbmdvm
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 10:53 AM

It's been a month playing the new wgt, still plenty of issues.

Too much emphasis on apparel! Incidentally what happened to the clothes I had on the flash version, I thought they were coming to the new version

What happened to our CC's custom courses and how to build a new one.

How about some match play for 10, 100, 1000,10000 coins per hole on the play now window

More choice of options in play now ie maybe 1 hole-10,100,1000,10000,100000,1000000, 3hole--10,100,1000,10000,100000,1000000, 9hole-10,100,1000,10000,100000,1000000, 18 hole-10,100,1000,10000,100000,1000000, 

At end of play in tournament, never know my standing until I go to the tournaments I've played and click on leaderboard and then it only shows the top 15 or so. What place am I in?

Some kind of option to play again, when you have just finished a match, rather than seeing what apparel pack you won

I see way less chat than the old game, but if your timer is always 45 sec, sometimes not enough to chat

Agree that more development time needs to be put into play of game and less on avatar/apparel/equipment.

RSS