Forums

Help › Forums

New WGT

Sun, Jan 31 2021 2:06 AM (30 replies)
  • PI61
    1,657 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 8:38 AM

I am having a problem with the new screen settings.  With bad eyes I need the larger resolution.  When I use full screen mode I can't get to my spreadsheet to do my calculations.  Alt tab is sporadic at best.  If I use window mode, I cannot see the bottom of the play screen.

I am not the only one of my group having this problem.

Help!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 8:50 AM

DannyGann:
    From My Profile, When I click on the green Play Now Icon I get the same result, no game, Sign up for all platforms  apps page which I've downloaded "play on windows" a half a dozen times with no results.

Have you looked in your downloads folder for a file named WGTLauncher.msi?

PI61:
    I am having a problem with the new screen settings.  With bad eyes I need the larger resolution.

Try this PI61

⇩ EDIT : Excellent, thank you PI61. ⇩

• feathermerchant
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 9:02 AM

Same problem I'm having ,

Aren't APP's just used om mobile devices ?

I'm on a laptop , how do you download the new version to my laptop ?

• PI61
    1,657 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 9:59 AM

The maximize fix worked.  Thank you so much.

• AZWizard1
    17 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 10:08 AM

I tried that no less than a dozen times cannot get the new version ... Please .... 

• AZWizard1
    17 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 10:59 AM

I cannot imagine the amount of players they are going to lose ... 

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 11:06 AM

I can not join a Alternate shot or Match Play game, ever. It just spins for few min , then says no game found.

Coin games are ez to find. Mostly playing with people with the free clubs and balls who have never heard of flash.

It's such a shame what they have done to this.  It's not a social  game any more.

More than 5 years and 1450CDs. 

Is this just me or are there others that can not get a multiplayer game other than coin games?

It seems the designers have made this arcade version,  and now they have forced everybody  to use it because so many would not use it until they forced us to.

I know some people like it , but they must be able to at least be able to play a multiplayer game, right?

Any idea why I can't ? 

• playermj
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 11:10 AM

I've downloaded wgtlauncher.msi, when I hit "play now" it asks if I want to open with the app, I click yes, and nothing happens...

• AZWizard1
    17 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 11:12 AM

I looked all over there is no place for me to sign on ... Where would it be ..?  Please ... 

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 11:19 AM

I just tried joining a multi-player stroke-play game and it matched me in 1 second. What criteria are you selecting when you do? i.e. minimum player level etc. Try searching with apparel off.

RSS