Forums

Help › Forums

S.S. WGT Tour

Sat, Jan 29 2022 8:40 AM (2,179 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2021 11:23 AM

AlaskanDame:

BPeterson8256:

Hey Allan, I sent a friend request and posted a message on your wall, but I am nit sure if you have seen either. Let me know what You would like me to gift to you with the credits you have won.  Cheers, BP

Hey, Allan…….

Since you’ve leveled up quite a bit after I sent you those other wedges, take a look at the level 89 - 91 Max Meter beauties.  I love mine!

I was going to suggest the same thing to him, but after seeing he had been gifted wedges, I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. 😂

Allan, if you are use to that 3.5 meter speed of your 64 degree wedge, you might want to consider the 56 & 60 degree Titleist wedges to go with it. They would have the same meter speed and there are no better wedges in the game.

• JBIII9
    299 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2021 2:23 PM

Congratulations to the winners.  What a fun year long competition, thanks for doing this Brett!

• almancini
    203 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2021 5:51 PM

Thanks AKD and Brett for the wedge advice yes now would be a good time to upgrade!I have messaged you Brett hope it got through the censors!Will be an early Christmas gift cant wait to try them!Regards Allan

• TomCarioca
    283 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2021 3:48 PM

Congrats to the winners!

Well done, well deserved ;)

Hope to see you all soon again but first have a Merry Christmas and some nice holidays.

Greetings from Bavaria   ---Tom

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 1:42 PM

Just a reminder... Per request I started the forum post WGT Tour Talk for players to talk golf if they like. It looks like the post has a good chance of dying off. There are only a couple of us that have posted there.

Cheers

BP

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 8:35 PM

BPeterson8256:

Just a reminder... Per request I started the forum post WGT Tour Talk for players to talk golf if they like. It looks like the post has a good chance of dying off. There are only a couple of us that have posted there.

Cheers

BP

I hear you sir.  I am here to re-juvenate this thread.  If I can't do it, no one can.

You know what they say about me.  "BEST WGT PLAYER OF ALL TIME".  

HK.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2021 8:36 AM

Hey everyone

Who is ready to have some more fun and try something new and challenging? I am trying something new, the DAC Challenge. Follow that link. It should take you to the post for the DACC - Drop A Club Challenge. This week is a trial week, and will be followed by a 4 week tournament. There will be a random drawing for a sleeve of balls each week. 

Happy New Year!

BP

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 1:08 AM

BPeterson8256:

Hey everyone

Who is ready to have some more fun and try something new and challenging? I am trying something new, the DAC Challenge. Follow that link. It should take you to the post for the DACC - Drop A Club Challenge. This week is a trial week, and will be followed by a 4 week tournament. There will be a random drawing for a sleeve of balls each week. 

Happy New Year!

BP

Im ready.  LETS GO

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 7:49 PM

Let the bells ring out and banners fly.  Feast your eyes on me.  Its too good to be true but Im here.  I'm really here.  

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 8:40 AM

The Simpatico Springs Pebble Beach Pro-Am is back! and can be played in a special tournament created just for the community. All you need to know can be found here...

WGT Community's Pebble Beach Pro-Am 

Come join the fun!

RSS