Forums

Help › Forums

S.S. WGT Tour

Sat, Jan 29 2022 8:40 AM (2,179 replies)
  • freddydivit
    389 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2021 4:36 PM

Week # 48 @ Pebble Beach -- Score: 66 (-6)

A very satisfying round at Pebble despite the fact that I left two or three putts out there that I should have dropped.  But, in light of the way my game's been going, I can't be anything but happy with this score.

I'm sorry, but not terribly surprised, that you won't be serving as host of another tour next year, Brett.  It has to be an awesome amount of work and frustrating that WGT has so little flexibility and imagination to let folks like you run events in the ways they want to.  This has been a pure joy to be a part of this year and you deserve tremendous credit for making it possible.  Thanks, and yes... I'd be very interested in being part of the forum that you envision.  Thanks for all you've done!

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2021 7:07 PM

almancini:

Almost predetermined to have 1 bad round and this was it!75 for almancini Good luck to everybody.

That still gets you below par with your handicap, so not so “bad.”  Still good for third place until I talk wgt into awarding me the worst lipped out birdie ever.

LOL

Good luck in rd 4.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 8:20 AM

55 at Pebble. A decent round considering I'm trying different balls and don't know the yardages well yet, and had two complete brain farts in the first 4 holes..

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 8:29 AM

fmagnets:

55 at Pebble. A decent round considering I'm trying different balls and don't know the yardages well yet, and had two complete brain farts in the first 4 holes..

Nice round Chris. Most of us cross our fingers not to have a brain fart every hole lol

Cheers-Ross-

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2021 4:23 AM

7 birds
    2 eagles
    1 bogey....wrong putter scale...lol
    2.53 avg yrds to the hole ...up and down putting game for me but ended with a 62...30 on the front and 32 on the back. Cheers

• HuskerConan
    67 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2021 5:34 PM

• mingos01
    3,365 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 3:53 AM

Well, here is the end of the road, 65 (-7) for me in this WK49 Best Of Par 4.

1 Eagle and 5 birdies.

My favorite game is Single Play .... my favorite game is 18 holes, so I really enjoyed this year playing the S.S. Tour

Thank you all.

Salud

Luis

• Slimjim001
    1,024 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 5:06 AM

...and so I end this tournament year with my typical ho-hum WK 49: 67. Thank you Brett for all the hard work you did putting this together. I look forward to seeing what else you have on the horizon. Merry Christmas

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 6:12 AM

Final round of the 2021 Simpatico Springs Tour Championship is underway on the Best of Par 4 course. Could this course be a game changer? "Here's where it get's a little complicated" - Amelia Pond

marcfive takes a 3 stroke lead to the final round, with JBIII9, almancini, AlaskaDame, and a host of others giving chase. almancini and AlaskaDame are playing without the benefits that came from being at the top of the season long points race. While marcfive and JBIII9 are validating just how well the season long point race worked, and what an advantage it was to be at the top of that points race. Now it's the final round of the Tour Championship though, and becoming the Tour Champion is up for grabs. 

Go low & have fun!

• sparty979
    66 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 6:28 AM

Week 49 - 61. Thanks again for setting this up and maintaining throughout the year. Good luck to all and have a safe and Happy Holiday!

RSS