Help › Forums

ScreenShot Error Pic(loading issue)

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 6 2021 1:54 AM (6 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 5:02 PM

Loading Error due to Flag Issue 

https://i.postimg.cc/sgrP6fB0/Screenshot-2020-12-27-165620-Loading-Issue.jpg

This is the vinyl record for a flag 

there are always issues with selecting Flag and Tee Markers in the new PC APP.

They do not show consistently and you guess at what is there. 

Mark 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 5:04 PM

I cannot start the game I created on the PC APP. I have to play it on the Flash. I quit the Flash. Tick, tick, tick, ... 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 7:25 AM

wedge0837:
    play it on the Flash. I quit the Flash.

I broke down and tried this game on the Flash site. It loaded and worked FLAWLESSLY.

So APP issue. Hmm. 

Will you guys fix this as I assume you can because you created this stuff. Got to have a product that plays with the desired Tee markers Flag markers that have such a high price to attain these things. Then you cannot use them? 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 10:17 AM

yet another issue with bandon ctth dec11th to what? I placed 2nd but no info on this ctth 

TKRGy9Dz

• TheDudemeister69
    1,564 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 6:49 PM

I'm having a loading issue with a CC tourney that I cannot play... the pickup truck flag file won't load (404 error), just like your issue in post #1.

Playing PCEA on Windows.  Internet connection is fine, everything else in the game works.

• BillyHighbeams
    297 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 1:54 AM

I just want to report that you all have a major loading issue and this time it cost me in the showdown I went from -2 in the showdown and then during my play of my last 3 rounds you all decided to have loading issues and by the time I got back in the game was over and you all took my -2 away put me at Even par and decided my fate in the game. That's not right and please don't try and blame my internet I have Spectrum internet and I have their best internet package and its fast. Please fix your terrible loading issues. 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 4:41 AM

This is an internal WGT error. The New Launcher version will give an error when certain custom flags and possibly tee markers are used in CC tournaments. There is nothing you can do until/unless WGT corrects this besides noting which ones give the error and avoid using them when creating CC events. 

RSS