Replays and Saving Shots

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 28 2022 7:50 AM (41 replies)
  • Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 4:42 PM

It dawned on me after holing out from about 140yd

I could not find the "Replay", nor could I find the "save shot" 

I only started playing on the Launcher and App recently so am a bit behind the times with it

Are those features - Replay and Save Shot - not available anymore 

It is unfortunate if so - many aces. Double Eagles, and other interesting shots that started threads are lost to the sands of time if so 

Luciano  

• DanC2807
    941 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 5:24 PM

I agree wholeheartedly.  They MUST retain those features on the NV.  MUST.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 5:39 PM
    There are a lot of things that need to be migrated, avatars and stand bags for two
  • Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 7:01 PM

Oh wow, I did not notice until someone in another thread mentioned it 

Replays are no longer on the Profile page 

That is a shame - so many good shots lost to the ether 

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 7:02 PM

Previous post:

WGTChampion:

We want a replay function. I want a replay function. It's hard to do and we have a lot of stuff to do first. 

_CHAMPION 

7-16-20

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 8:51 PM

why do i have to just x  out og a game rather than save and return !! then when i re losd to just play, i  have to forfiet previous game ?   just sayin...

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 11:01 PM

goldputter3:
    why do i have to just x  out og a game rather than save and return !! then when i re losd to just play, i  have to forfiet previous game ?   just sayin...

Not really sure what the issue is? When you close the program it Automatically saves where you are in your round. As soon as you return to the game it Automatically returns you to the saved round where you are given the option to continue playing that round or forfeiting it.

How did it function in the Flash version?  You could stop in the middle of a round, save it, and return to game and start playing something totally new. Then reopen that saved round and continue playing again? If that’s the case, wouldn’t that basically be tantamount to cheating as you could go practice in the middle of a tourney or ranked round???

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 12:41 AM

if you use OBS you can set up a replay buffer to save your own replays.

A simple key stroke and it is saved.

Upload them to youtube to share.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 12:50 AM

goldputter3:

Don't know if this is what you mean...

End current game...

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 9:02 AM

Luciano18:

Oh wow, I did not notice until someone in another thread mentioned it 

Replays are no longer on the Profile page 

That is a shame - so many good shots lost to the ether 

If you go to your profile page through a flash based browser you can see your replays for a few more days, but do more than just look at them. Following Scott Hope's advice I recorded some of my favorite replays, 

RSS