Forums

Help › Forums

Bracket update still buggy

Sat, Dec 26 2020 9:41 AM (5 replies)
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 9:45 AM

The second round has ended in bracket #753776. It has not advanced anyone and is showing all participants in round 2 in red.  But on the leaderboard there are no MCs. The 2nd round ended as of this exact moment a half hour ago and is counting down in round 3. 

lastly when you click on courses, it shows what course and the countdown but does not give the conditions the way it normally does. 

• AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 12:53 PM

I complained about 3 different bracket battles advancing upon the 16th members signing up. I sent them screen captures upon their request... it's been 2 days and haven't heard back from them.  I want refunds to all those registered.  This happened almost a week ago.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 7:44 PM

I have heard about that, this is slightly different but still something they had already tried to fix. 

It generally takes a few days, 2-4 for a response and if there is a lot of stuff to go through it might be a bit. It’s tough being patient, but I think wgt has reimbursed some of the folks in our CC so I’m guessing they’ll be getting around to help you soon.  

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 9:37 AM

And now on to round 4!  But the weird thing is the person who should have advanced from round 3 to face me in the final has been DQ’d and so I’m the only one in the final. They posted their score well before I did and beat their opponent by 1 stroke. 

they should be able to play round 4. But it shows a WD  

• AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 10:14 AM

At almost the stroke of midnight on Christmas Eve, I received a reply from WGT that a credit refund was in order.

Even though I sent screen caps and documentation for 3 Bracket Tournaments, they gave credit refunds ONLY for 1 of the brackets.

I resubmitted the info and pointed out the error.  The refunds and lack of refunds was verified by some of the participants.

With the documentation I sent, how callous as to not rectify the WHOLE problem!!!!  It's very infuriating.

The "battle" continues....

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 9:41 AM

Here is to hoping they take care of you and refund all of the credits you paid into those brackets. 

RSS