Help › Forums

buying credits-can't buy them now

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 10 2021 4:27 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • riverrat56
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 7:00 AM

OK. Since the nine year olds are still working on the new version, and the old version won't work because of flash, how do we buy credits?

I tried and it will not take my information. How do you expect to generate revenue?

How in the world did WGT get caught with their pants down as they knew Flash was going away,and did n't have as version ready.

SO HOW DO I BUY CREDITS?

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 7:19 AM

?  Haven't had any issues, but it was two weeks ago.

How do you typically purchase credits? 

https://www.wgt.com/user/buycredits.aspx

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 7:56 AM

Flash should work for some days still - how should anybody know what else doesn't work in the future?

• Cleworthy
    3,464 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 1:08 PM

riverrat56:
    SO HOW DO I BUY CREDITS?

I play on PCEA but I downloaded the WGT app for my phone and purchase credits through that.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 5:59 AM

Hi there

As I can’t find an appropriate forum for this, I found you (too bad for you, sorry) on here, with similar subject.

However mine is about getting 2cr ads after buying 1000cr as there’s an offer on that gives 40% xp increase over 3 days with a purchase (1000 or more).

Will my daily ads go down reducing the amount of credits I can get that way, as that is the way I fund my equipment? Or will it stay he same?

it says on the Inbox offering this ‘reduced ads’. This is a red flag to me so I’m procrastinating on making the purchase.

Have you any insights? If anyone does, it’s you.

Thank you my friend.

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 6:47 AM

Just a quick add-on to that...

When the page comes up you may have to scroll down to the bottom of the page....

to where in blue it says Change Billing Information.

Click on that and a new window opens for you to fill in your details.

Listee

x

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 7:31 AM

YouLostToALoser:

Hi there

As I can’t find an appropriate forum for this, I found you (too bad for you, sorry) on here, with similar subject.

However mine is about getting 2cr ads after buying 1000cr as there’s an offer on that gives 40% xp increase over 3 days with a purchase (1000 or more).

Will my daily ads go down reducing the amount of credits I can get that way, as that is the way I fund my equipment? Or will it stay he same?

it says on the Inbox offering this ‘reduced ads’. This is a red flag to me so I’m procrastinating on making the purchase.

Have you any insights? If anyone does, it’s you.

Thank you my friend.

I haven’t ever actually bought any credits , but I do the surveys , and the payouts on those never affects the 75 videos I watch to be able to get the 150 credits , so see no reason why a purchase would , otherwise WGT would be shooting themselves in the foot by selling less credits to those who also watch videos. Just my opinion !

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 8:55 AM

YouLostToALoser:

I believe this refers to ads you get on the site, say if you are not using an ad blocker or such. They don't spam you with irrelevant ads as much, lol. It has nothing to do with the 2 credit videos. I have bought the 10 bucks worth of credits quite a few times to get the free xp boost juice, and I have never missed a single 2 credit video of the 150 a day because of it.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 3:55 PM

riverrat56:
    OK. Since the nine year olds are still working on the new version,

riverrat56:
    how do we buy credits?

riverrat56:
    SO HOW DO I BUY CREDITS?

Why would you spend money on this game when its working the way it is. WGT programmers can't fix anything to do with game. Downtime=fix 1 thing and 2 more things don't work.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 6:09 PM

callaghan159:
    Downtime=fix 1 thing and 2 more things don't work.

• PAGES
RSS