Forums

Help › Forums

Game is unfair

Thu, Aug 11 2022 11:42 AM (50 replies)
  • BlueEyes710
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 3:51 AM

Why do I always have to play against much higher levels in games where I can win coins? I am level 44 and always have opponents of 90+ (Master, Tourmaster) and therefore no chance to win the coins. Especially because you can't see in advance what level the opponent is, but only in the game. If I then withdraw because the opponent is too strong, my bet is gone. It's not about the tee shot, where I can sometimes be further ahead than the opponent, but especially when putting, where these players are simply always better. Although I just played a round with -2, I lost because the opponent played -4. I think it's very unfair that I can't play against equally strong opponents and can't choose in advance. That should really be changed. The difference between levels should be a maximum of 10 in either direction.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 8:00 AM

Hör einfach auf bis du besser bist!
    (das ist freundlich und ernst gemeint!)

Fairness steht nicht in den AGBs...

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 8:01 AM

Hmm...I don't know anything about coin games, but the way you explain it does make it sound very unfair.

Have you considered cheating?

just askin'

• terrens1
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 8:52 AM

it is better to play with opponents with higher level6 I think it help you for motivation, when you will play with the level you think the same with you, then you will have the privilege. Ive heard it from my uncle when I was living with him in the property in Portugal here but It is not going only with playing games but also with all life situations

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 6:09 AM

BlueEyes710:

Why do I always have to play against much higher levels in games where I can win coins? I am level 44 and always have opponents of 90+ (Master, Tourmaster) and therefore no chance to win the coins. Especially because you can't see in advance what level the opponent is, but only in the game. If I then withdraw because the opponent is too strong, my bet is gone. It's not about the tee shot, where I can sometimes be further ahead than the opponent, but especially when putting, where these players are simply always better. Although I just played a round with -2, I lost because the opponent played -4. I think it's very unfair that I can't play against equally strong opponents and can't choose in advance. That should really be changed. The difference between levels should be a maximum of 10 in either direction.

You only started to play in December , so it might be better to practice more and get better before going into coin rooms at all. Or at least stay in the small coin rooms where you are more likely to meet players of your level. I am a legend but do still play in Chelsea , for my apparel matches as I am not maxed out in apparel , but I do get beaten by pro players sometimes , so don’t give up , I am there to be beaten ! Lol

• Eyeswideopen11
    108 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:06 AM

?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:59 AM

Eyeswideopen11:
    I lost 50K coins playing a match that was unevenly matched

So if you had won you would not be complaining? Sounds like you are just butt hurt over losing.

Let me ask you this... have you even beaten someone from a "lesser" tier than your own in one of these matches?

Don

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 9:09 AM

Eyeswideopen11:

I played Shanghai 50K head to head match on the back 9 at Congressional against Gjdr who is a tour champion and both of us tee'd off from Yellow tees.  I thought that higher tiered players are suppose to be farther away on the tee box.  This match wasn't even fair.  The guy was out driving me by by 50+ yards.  There is no way a tour champion should be playing from the same tee as a tour master. I lost 50K coins playing a match that was unevenly matched.  If the higher tier'd players tee off from the same tee in these coin games I see no point in anyone even playing them.  The guidelines for stroke play and the other game modes require players that are of a higher tier to use the legend and champion tees, it should be the same for the head to head matches, especially if players are putting up coins.

You know the coin rooms specifically state whether the tees are fixed for both players or tier based, right? So choose a room that has tier based tees. Although, the next thing you write might be a whine about some Tour Pro outdriving you, cause his tee was 50y closer to the pin than yours...

I just can't be sympathetic to grown men who can't read and then whine about it... 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 9:19 AM

in general the value of the coin room bet is a built in filter for skill level.

there are some exceptions.

during showdowns the lower rooms get hit hard by higher skilled players. The veteran group plays in Casablanca.

could be someone burning up their crappy balls and just wanting leveling XP..

Don't play in any room that you don't have 20x the bet of. then those unfair losses won't matter to you.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 9:32 AM

NOT GETTING PAY OUTS DURING TURFWARS TODAY>

MY WINS ARE GOING UNPAID>

NOT GETTING CREDITS FOR THEM IN TURFWARS>

IF YOU WANT ME TO PLAY YOUR DUMB COIN >GAMES< 

I SUGGEST YOU PAY UP WGT> 

Thanks. 

RSS