Forums

Help › Forums

SEL v Transgressional annual friendly

Fri, Jan 22 2021 3:48 AM (41 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 7:15 PM

topaz53:

Thank you very much Dotty ,it was a pleaure to meet and play with you ,although i must say i thought you had stood me up on our first date LOL

Yep, thanks for your patience Marie... I will get the time right next time for sure :)

• frenchconnect
    829 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 5:15 PM
    I just played my match with Lehew and was able to sneak away with a 2up win. Thanks for the game Jake and thanks to all those who set this tournament up. It's great fun. Good luck to those in the final matches. - Jon
  • LeHew
    70 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 6:06 PM

fun match, gg m8

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 1:07 AM

goin down to the wire this one

cmon SEL , lets rock em

• KenBTEXAS
    281 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 1:10 AM

kenB v solkysten 1900 GMT

www.twitch.tv/kenbtexas

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 8:44 AM

match set for wenesday 13th 5pm uk time

paulfinn v carlosdev

carlosstream

• KenBTEXAS
    281 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 12:41 PM

kenB v solkysten

my game was better today than it has been on NV. (slow learner)

I was fortunate enough to win 3 up on 16..

was a good fun game..

THANKS all.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 11:54 AM

well wow won 4 up,v wasnt on fire but i played steady and made the putts when i needed to

win for SEL we are up there now with the best now they will fear us lol

wooo hoooo

thx to all tuning in 45 watchers fantastic

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 6:41 PM

Hi :)

Paul n I played our game last night. 

Paul started showing off with an eagle on hole 1 n then thereafter as game progressed, i managed to get an AS.

"Hole 7" game took u turn on me and Paul took the advantage of it, sunk all putts n won 4 up easy peasy. I wish, i had the chance to push Paul into the bunker n get it back to AS lol

Chris, Topper, Pip never helped me, even though i bribed them with curries ;) ;) 

Well played, Paul n Congrats to everyone in SEL :)

Also the crowd was huge n fun on twitch. Ty for making it entertaining n lively :) 

- Varun 

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 1:30 PM

Well that concludes another successful friendly with our friends at Transgressional and it proved to be our closest to date going right down to the last match.

This one was a little ambitious with the transition to launcher taking place mid way through and took a little more organisation than usual, but it was well worth the effort. A great showing from both teams this time out with a lot of great match ups streamed in Twitch.

Congratulations to Transgressional on the win, we'll get you next time :)

A huge thank you to Gordon for all of your help in pulling this together, it was different and certainly wasn't easy but we got there. Thank you to all that streamed their matches and to all of those that tuned in to watch and join in the fun and banter, that's why we're all here and long may that continue. Well done everyone!

On behalf of all at SEL thank you and take care, until next time,

Pip

Ps, a go fund me page has been set up for Topper's rocking chair ;)

RSS