Forums

Help › Forums

SEL v Transgressional annual friendly

Fri, Jan 22 2021 3:48 AM (41 replies)
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 11:05 AM

Well, it's been ages since Mark and I played together, I think it was a "King of the Hill" comp at WTCC over 4 years ago. It was great catching up with an old team mate and a wonderful playing partner like him. Always chatty and fun and a fast player as well, who could ask for more.

As far as the match goes, we both played well, but I got luckier on a couple of putts and took the match 4&3. Thanks for the great company, Mark.

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 3:56 AM

Was great to catch up my friend it had been way too long, a well deserved win and fun match to play, hopefully see you around a bit sooner this time :)

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 5:38 AM

First of all 

Well done Pip n Gordon for running this. This year I thought of sitting in the balcony. 

So far all great matches n was fun watching it live. So far I guess SEL is leading. 

Doesn't matter, we #TeamKingGang is ready to rock n roll. Watch out lool 

See you all live. Come on da blasters lol 😆🍿🐉

- Varun

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 5:31 AM

wrong post...

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 6:31 AM

First post updated with launcher matches, good luck everyone

• Pvall
    33 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 11:30 AM

Been nice playing against a different team,  cheers Pip & Gordon good effort. I know a couple have been naughty but just played Billy sirshinealot super guy and took winning in a very super way & I do hope I finally master this awful new version watch out transgressional team :) Nice team.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:27 AM

Just finished my match vs Dzonvejin. He is a very nice guy and an excelent player. It was big fun and it was a great match in a good and friendly atmosphere.

I never was in lead. Not the whole 18 holes through. Sometimes in between it was all square but mostly I was 1 down, but never more. If I remember that right I had two bad shots I was not satisfied with. All my other shots/putts have been good or at least okay. But that was not enough for any lead, what shows how very good my opponent played. At hole 17 I was able to play an eagle to all square. We both birdied the 18 and so the ride on a razor blade disembogued to x-tra holes. Miljan drove me out on hole 1 clearly, but with my second shot I was able to shoot a dart to 2 yards beside the hole. Miljan played his aproach nearly as good too to 3 yards near the hole. He missed his downhill putt by the width of an ants hair. So I had the chance to eagle my 7 footer to win the match. And I did.

We talked some sentances at least and for sure we will meet again on the greens.

Thanks Miljan. This was so much fun. For such great matches we do play this game.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 6:48 AM

Well done to Both Team's so far in the Competition, always great fun between our 2 Clubs.

Topper  VS  RickyMoo

Had the pleasure of meeting and playing Ricky for the first time, was an absolute chin buster from the beginning, back and forth trading punches all the way through, at most times it was taking Eagle's to gain the lead.

In the end, Topper wins 1-up on 18. Cheers Ricky for the Match and great Company!

Thanks to Everyone that tuned into Twitch to cheer us on, very much appreciated.

Have fun All, and thanks to Pip & Gordon getting this organized

Happy New Year Everyone

• golferXreturns
    712 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 8:28 AM

Tsoulara vs golferXreturns

golferXreturns wins 3Up.    Pleasure to meet George.  Fun match with many good shots on our parts. Happy New Year and good luck in the remaining matches to our mates at SEL, always a great experience when we play.

v/r. Terry

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 9:15 AM

Well done everyone so far and a happy new year from Wales, going down to the wire this one by the look of things, great contest as always

RSS