Forums

Help › Forums

Brackets... "BUYER BEWARE" Save your credits..

Mon, Dec 21 2020 11:34 AM (5 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 11:30 AM

Ok so I guess I'm the Idiot for letting WGT do this to me but maybe I can save someone else from having $ taken out of there pocket....But there is a major issue going on with WGT Brackets both in their bracket lobby AND one's I set up in club ....

I'm sure at least some of you are aware but in case not....DQ"s are happening left and right !!!...I'm out some 500 credits in the last 12-24 hours alone!! As you can see in screenshots over half the bracket entrants (at minimum) are getting DQ'd

Including the last bracket posted below that I enter as the last player in and Boom INSTANT DQ!! lol...The "Fool me once" thing ....Obviously I skipped that class....

• ttuna1234
    526 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 1:15 PM

When this happened in our last cc bracket, I thought it might just be a one off and set up another one yesterday. When I checked it this morning, there was one spot open. Came back a few hours later to check on it, and it was full and in round two. Apparently, as soon as the last player entered, it went straight to round two and WD'd all who hadn't played their first round game--including the last player entered just like it happened to JD.

Moratorium in effect until WGT sorts it out. 

Today's bracket:

• TdotDoba
    2,157 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 3:19 AM

I want me credits back, I'm out at least 50 cents pffttt lmao

But it did really suck, in the last one that Tommy Tuna put on, not only did it wd all in the first round that didn't play but the 2nd round as well lol, there where only 2 players left for the 3rd round.... Growing pains :)

I know WGT must be really busy with flash coming to an end, but hopefully will look into this and return all the credits that have been unfairly lost.

Cheers

• ttuna1234
    526 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 5:57 AM

Here's the screen shot sent by Danny on Dec 17 in the Bracket Dotty referenced. Danny also had a few comments about just signing up in the last spot and not being able to play at all. The gist of his comments was that he was rather upset about it, and he pointed out the second rounders got WD's as well. I think that was due to those players not realizing that the bracket timer started in round 2; they had anticipated that they had another 24 hours to play the round.

Here's a shot of the final bracket with another anomaly. No score showing in second round.

When I first posted, I didn't even notice that Marchhareo had a WD in R2 and still went to R3. LOL

Cheers y'all

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 6:09 AM

TdotDoba:

I know WGT must be really busy with flash coming to an end

Cheers

The best case scenario 29th of December: WGT Update: Flash is over. Outcome: Bug: Flash can't be removed till 2045.

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 11:34 AM

RSS