Forums

Help › Forums

Bracket tournaments- where have they gone?

Thu, Jan 7 2021 8:11 AM (23 replies)
  • SlasherSash
    201 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 10:56 AM

I’m not getting any answers from WGT help emails sent - most of the bracket tournaments and a good proportion of the ready-go’s have disappeared from my mobile app including a bracket i’d already entered that I was waiting to fill up. The only brackets that show are a coupe of free entry ones. Now I’ve even tried going in via old and new desktop editions (as I’ve had to do recently to play courses such as Cabo and Whistler anyway) and they’re exactly the same.

Help!!!! Please 🙂

• Rossembo
    948 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 3:33 PM

I have reported another bracket fault to WGT help without an answer.

If you wait to play till the 16 entries have been reached you will be withdrawn as

round 2 seems to start immediately after the 16 players enter.

Only players who play before enty closes get the chance to progress

Ross

Despite several help requests , no reply received from customer non-services.

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 4:15 PM

SlasherSash:

I’m not getting any answers from WGT help emails sent - most of the bracket tournaments and a good proportion of the ready-go’s have disappeared from my mobile app including a bracket i’d already entered that I was waiting to fill up. The only brackets that show are a coupe of free entry ones. Now I’ve even tried going in via old and new desktop editions (as I’ve had to do recently to play courses such as Cabo and Whistler anyway) and they’re exactly the same.

Help!!!! Please 🙂

yes now looked myself and there was only 1 free one on pcea, i'd be amazed if they have stopped them

• tbdtexas1
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 7:04 PM

I have the same question as they have all disappeared for me too, so it's not just you.

• TheProeb
    44 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 6:38 AM

Seconded. Is there a reason the bracket tournaments have been removed?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 10:27 AM

Go into "Game Client" (Flash Version) and you can see the brackets there. You can enter them there then go play them on New Version. 

• SlasherSash
    201 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 1:08 PM

Game client? 

do you mean on the old version of desktop? Nope, they were there before the update, in fact I’ve been doing just that for the past 2 months since they first disappeared off the mobile app and that’s also allowed me to play Cabo and Whistler (though they usually crashes on the 14th) though now they’ve disappeared in all formats except for the occasional freebie ones. In fact I’ve checked the full listings in all tiers and all it shows are the free to enter ones plus the very occasional paid one in each tier.  

• SlasherSash
    201 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 1:44 PM

Hi Ross, I just entered a free one and exactly that happened yet even in WGT rules it clearly states that all entries will have 24 hours to play each round (as always has happened). This particular free one filled up in 10 minutes and half the people were eliminated immediately- ridiculous 

• SlasherSash
    201 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 2:33 PM

Ah, now we’re talking. Just found a link to an old version of the flash player I think and logged in via that and found some of the brackets available. Never seen that layout before in my life! Thanks for your help everyone 

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2020 2:40 PM

SlasherSash:

Game client? 

do you mean on the old version of desktop? Nope, 

Game Client...  And I checked before I posted. They are all there. They do not show on the web page in your browser. You have to hit the "Play Now" button that opens "Game Client" Then you can find all of them there.

EDIT: Game Client is the old version AFTER you hit "Play Now". It is the actual part that uses Flash

RSS